Young Africans Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2021/2022: Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business, and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform, and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholar Programme is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders in 2021.
Eligibility Criteria For Young Africans Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2021/2022:
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
Application Deadline: 16th November 2020 at 23:59
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Fellowships and Grants from our partners
- Scholarships (Fletcher / Oxford Skoll / Yale / Oxford Pershing Square)
- Venture Capital
- The Harambee Network
How to Apply:
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by November 16, 2020, HERE
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.