Young African Graduates Microsoft 4Afrika Paid Internships: Since 2013, 4Afrika has been investing in entrepreneurs, youth, small businesses, governments, partners and markets. We are creating an environment where technology empowers people to turn great ideas into a reality, enhances livelihoods and accelerates Africa’s digital transformation.
Microsoft 4Afrika Paid Internships is a Microsoft partner-based internship programme to bridge the gap from learning to earning.
Young African Graduates Microsoft 4Afrika Paid Internships 2020 | Ongoing
Microsoft Interns 4Afrika are now taking in applications for 2020 where the selected applicants will go to selected African countries for a 6 months training with pay.
To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world-class business and technical skills. We’ll support you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do. The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: Varying
Eligible Countries: All African countries
To be taken at (country): Internships are available across the African continent
Eligible Fields: There are internships available across the African continent in three distinct areas: sales, marketing and technical and we ask you to apply for one of these paths depending on where your skills and passions are. If you are successful in your application, you will be matched to great roles with Microsoft partners
- You have graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years
- You are able to commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship.
- You have a BA/BSc in a business-related or IT degree
- You have a right to work in the country in which you are applying in.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Internship: All interns will be paid a salary and will be located at and employed by the partner organization for the six-month internship period.
Duration of Internship: 6 months
How to Apply: Select your most suitable internship position and Apply now
Don’t forget to sell yourself on your application form and CV as the competition for this internship is tough!
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships