Women In Engineering (WomEng) Fellowship South Africa for Women: In 2020, WomEng is redesigning WomEng Southern Africa as an online programme; materials and tools will be supplied to fellows to learn in your own space and time. This will be supplemented with regular online chats via WhatsApp and live masterclasses. The programme will be run in four (4) modules between September 2020 – March 2021 with an assignment and feedback required at the end of each module.
Applications for WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship are now open! WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship develops leadership, innovation, employability and well-being skills required by young graduates to succeed in the engineering industry and beyond.
Value of Award:
- Gain exclusive access to WomEng developed resources for leadership, innovation, employability and well-being skills.
- Grow your professional network.
- Access to mentorship opportunities.
- Engaged Fellows will have an opportunity to attend an in-person networking event with leaders from De Beers Group in your respective country (South Africa, Namibia or Botswana) in 2021.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
There will be thinking, discussing, writing and reflecting tasks. The programme is designed to help shape the way you think about yourself as an engineering professional and leader.
The four (4) modules to be covered include:
- Module 1: Leadership Now – Unlocking Your Story and Style
- Module 2: Innovation – Developing Skills for the Future of Work
- Module 3: Mental Space – Learning to Recharge and Look After Yourself
- Module 4: Employability – Thriving in the Workplace
Engaged fellows will be invited to in-person networking events with leaders from De Beers Group in your country (South Africa, Botswana or Namibia) in 2021.
To be taken at (country): Online then later offline (in South Africa, Namibia or Botswana)
Type: Conference, Fellowship
Number of Awards: Limited
Eligibility For Women In Engineering (WomEng) Fellowship South Africa
- Applications are open to all engineering, technology and built environment students that identify as women.
- Applicants must be studying full-time at a university or university of technology in South Africa, Botswana or Namibia. Applicants that are not citizens of South Africa, Namibia or Botswana are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in the second last to the final year of undergraduate studies or full-time postgraduate studies i.e. entering the workplace in 2021 or 2022.
- Applicants must be able to commit between 7-9 hours each month between September 2020 – March 2021 to participate in the programme. The programme is designed taking into consideration foreseen academic workloads.
- WomEng Fellowship alumni are not eligible to apply.
Women In Engineering (WomEng) Fellowship South Africa for Women Selection Process:
- Applications must be completed online. It is recommended that responses are completed offline first as you cannot save your application and return. You can download the questions here.
- The deadline for submission of completed applications is 31 July 2020, 23h59 SAST.
- An expert panel will screen and shortlist applicants. Successful applicants will be contacted by end of August 2020.
- Further details regarding the programme delivery will be communicated directly to successful applicants.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2020, 23h59 SAST.
Duration of Award: 8 months (September 2020- March 2021)3-6 July 2019
How to Apply: Apply Now
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! Allscholarshipforum believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.