Western Sydney University Offers International Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2019: Western Sydney University is now accepting applications for the International Undergraduate Scholarships and offering $7,500 multi-year awards and one-off $5,000 awards.
The program is open to new commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework programs for the first time at WSU in spring 2019 and in 2020.
Western Sydney University values academic excellence, integrity and the pursuit of knowledge. Through their Global Mobility, internship and work-placement programs, they provide unlimited opportunities to learn, travel and work in more than 300 destinations across the globe.
Western Sydney University, Australia ranked in the top two percent of units in the world. It globally focused, research-led and committed to making a positive impact on the communities they engage with.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Western Sydney University Offers International Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2019 Scholarship Award:
The value awarded will be dependent on your level of academic achievement in previous studies. The award is a tuition fee waiver as the following: $7,500 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or $5,000 one-off contribution towards tuition fees.
International students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All CRICOS registered undergraduate degrees excluding courses subject to strict quotas. Courses with quotas include Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Nursing.
- Applicants must be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500) and studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- Programs are granted on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognized by Western Sydney University for admission.
Applying procedure Instructions:
No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for free tuition. If you are successful, your grant proposal will be mentioned in your Offer of Admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: Personal Statement, Qualifications Certificate, Proof of Citizenship, Other supporting documents as Certificate of achievement or participation, Copies of major awards/prizes, and Referee reports or testimonials. Copies of original supporting documents need to be attached to the online application form at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Admission to WSU is on the basis of meeting minimum academic requirements for your course as a Certificate with a GPA of 2.3 and IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24.
- Language Requirement: All international students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Applications will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis until filled.