University of Wollongong in Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students: The undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarship at UOWD covers 15% – 50% of tuition fees each semester. The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other study-related expenses.
University of Wollongong in Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students Eligibility:
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry-level) students.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
Number of Awards: Not specified
Application Deadline: 9th August 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): UAE
Value of Award: Three categories of scholarship are available to undergraduate students.
- 50% scholarship (conditions apply)
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
How to Apply: If you would like to apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, you should submit an Application for Scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department. Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) and submitted via the Scholarship Form.