University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship: Students wishing to complete a master’s course (on a course-based) at Sydney University of Technology are encouraged to seek a tuition bonus of up to 20% plus additional benefits. The university has decided to offer this scholarship so that international students can work with less financial resources and bring out their genius to prepare for a career in search of excellence in line with their interests.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Technology Sydney.
Scholarships to be taken at University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters by Coursework
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship gives about 20% tuition discount
Subject Eligibility: All postgraduates degree courses (course-based only).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirement: Candidates may need to present proof of English language ability.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidate’s country of origin should be in the Latin America region.
- Candidates must be pursuing or intend to pursue a postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Candidates should complete a recognized undergraduate degree or an equivalent or higher qualification with a minimum grade point average of 2.75 out of 4.
- Candidates must be commencing studies at UTS full-time on campus;
- Candidates must not be in receipt of any other scholarship from UTS;
- Candidates must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
- If a student’s country language is not English, then demonstrating the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must.
Application Procedures for the University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship 2019/2020 – How-to-Apply:
To be qualified for the University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship, candidates are at this point only required to enroll in a postgraduate coursework degree program as an additional application is not required. Successful participants will automatically be considered for the grant.
Note: As part of the application procedure, applicants will have to submit evidence of academic and professional qualifications that shows their potential to pursue a degree course.
visit: Official Scholarship Webpage
Application Deadline: Applications portal are currently open for 2020 intake.