University of Queensland Offers Financial Support international awards for the Master of Advanced Economics in Australia, 2019: Do you have an aspiration of acquiring a Ph.D. degree from a reputed college in Australian territory? Then you are welcomed to be a part of the program which is invoked by the School of Economics at the University of Queensland.
This bursary is available for high achievement International aspirants and aims to provide financial support for the candidates of Economics field.
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest university in Australia which was established in 1909. It is a public research university and ranked 48th in the most reputable university in the world.
The University offers an education which will equip candidates for future success – locally and globally, today and tomorrow from teachers and scholars who are international experts in their fields. Applicants will enjoy a healthy study/life balance as well as an active lifestyle.
Master’s degree program.
Field of Study:
Candidates can join a master’s of an advanced economic degree program at the university.
The program will help candidates with the award of AU$30,000 per annum and tuition fee waiver.
International and Australian citizens are eligible.
University of Queensland Offers Financial Support international awards for the Master of Advanced Economics in Australia, 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- International and Australian citizens are eligible.
- Candidates can join a master’s of an advanced economic degree program at the university.
- If you are pursuing a Ph.D. degree from the School of Economics, then you are eligible for this grant.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Applicants are suggested to take part in the masters of an advanced economics degree program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the fund after reserving their seat in the course.
- There is a requirement of submitting copies of previous academic transcripts, academic CV, two referee reports and evidence of GMAT or TOEFL score sheets.
- A relevant bachelor honors degree is necessary for taking admission in this course.
- If English is not your mother tongue, then you need to demonstrate your English language proficiency by TOEFL or GMAT test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2019.