University of Oxford Offers St Cross Worldwide Scholarships in UK, 2019: Would you like to earn a Masters degree in the UK? Join the worldwide scholarship program at St. Cross College, Oxford University.
These educational awards are available for highly achievement international students to study a one-year MSc/MSt program. The program aims to support students in their studies in the UK.
Established in 1965, St Cross College is a constituent college of the University of Oxford in England. It is the fourth youngest of Oxford’s 38 colleges and aims to match the structure, life, and support of undergraduate colleges.
The university offers exceptional teaching, skills training, and resources for independent study. It helps candidates to achieve success in a wide variety of fields which is highly regarded across the world.
Master’s degree program.
Field of Study:
Applicants can apply for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford.
Total 6 Worldwide funds will be awarded for this course which will worth £10,000 and intended to provide financial assistance for applicants.
International students are eligible to apply.
University of Oxford Offers St Cross Worldwide Scholarships in UK, 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Citizens of the six continents -Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania are worthy for these opportunities.
- Applicants can apply for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford.
- Must have not already taken any other award from any other college in Oxford.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- There is a requirement of taking admission in a master’s degree course at the university for this, you need to write your admission and send it through email to [email protected] Students will be selected and informed by the organizers for the awards.
- A copy of the applicant’s curriculum vitae and starting their wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources must be attached with the admission.
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- If English is not your local language so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating your language proficiency.