University of Miami In USA, Fully-Funded Stamps funding for International Students 2021: University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate studies. This scholarship covers full tuition, standard room and board, textbooks, s one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer, and $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences.
The University of Miami is a forward-thinking and diverse community engaged in providing high standard education and research. The university has 11 schools and colleges providing education in over 180 study areas at undergraduate, graduate, and research levels.
The University of Miami is partnering with the Stamps Scholars program to grant multi-year scholarships to assist motivated and skilled rulers of students to attain their objectives of education and lives.
Stamps Scholars follow their academic goals while building their management abilities with merit-based economic support including enhancement resources that can be used for studying overseas, social interactions, research initiatives, and other instructional activities.
Selected Stamps Scholarship applicants are encouraged to engage in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend. Candidates will encounter with professors at the University of Miami and present academics during this summer program.
Applicants for scholarships and their families will learn about the unique educational and leadership opportunities at the University of Miami for the best and brightest students. The entrance to Miami University is very commercial. Applicants are deemed to be depending on the intensity of their high school curriculum and gained grades, standardized test results, advice cards, essays, extracurricular activities, and awards/rewards.
|Deadline: November 15, 2020, January 1, 2021 (Annually)||The institution (s): University of Miami|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: USA|
Eligibility Criteria for University of Miami In USA, Fully-Funded Stamps funding for International Students 2021
To be eligible for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Admission to the University of Miami is very competitive. Applicants are considered based on the strength of their high school curriculum and grades earned, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular activities, and awards/achievements.
- The Scholarship Committee will make the final determination on all scholarship awards.
- To be eligible for academic scholarships, international candidates must submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter by the deadline listed below.
Applicants Must have :
- Official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- General Secondary Certificate of Education.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship provides the recipients with the below benefits:
- Full tuition and fees.
- Standard room and board.
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and access to a growing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
- A one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer.
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation*.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year.
- Stamps Scholars educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year.
- Business Studies.
- Marine Science.
- Sports Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Health and Fitness.
- Marine Engineering.
- Four-years (eight semesters).
How to Apply for University of Miami In USA, Fully-Funded Stamps funding for International Students 2021
Please follow the below steps to avail University of Miami Stamps Scholarship:
- Complete and submit the Common Application online.
- Send the following documents on the address given on the official website:
- Official Transcripts
- Official English Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Submit Your Financial Aid Documents.
- Check Your Application Status.
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.