University of Leeds Offers Masters programs Scheme in UK, 2019: The program is open to encourage students from under-represented groups to embark on a postgraduate qualification to take advantage of potential career opportunities in the UK.
Whether you want to advance your career or continue to a master degree the University of Leeds will support you with their master’s programs Scheme.
As one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK, the University of Leeds was founded in 1874. It has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways.
The strength of their academic competence merge with the breadth of the subjects, Leeds provides a wealth of opportunities.
Master degree program.
Field of Study:
Masters degree program in the subject provided by the university.
When you are registered on your course, the university will provide £5,000 in cash installments.
UK students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible,
- Applicants from across the UK are eligible to apply.
- Candidates commence a full-time, part-time or distance learning Master’s program as an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc or LLM qualification at the University of Leeds beginning September 2019.
- Candidates must be a UK student paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- To apply for this amazing opportunity, must complete the online Leeds Masters Awad application form. You must also apply for admission to a master program at this time.
- Must submit all the following: Transcript of records, Proof of English language certificate (TOEFL/ IELTS), Copy of passport or ID card, Language questionnaire, Reference, Portfolio of work (if required), Description of the grading system at your home university.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree with well GPA score.
- You will need a recognized English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
12 noon on Friday 28 June 2019.