UEA FFA postgraduate placements 2020/2021 for International Students in The UK: The university is committed to helping students pursue their career goals, with plenty of academic, social, and cultural opportunities. Here, students get many opportunities for enhancing their talent in a diverse field and building a bright future in their chosen areas.
The University of East Anglia is one of the best universities in the world, with beautiful campuses, welcoming cultures, and supportive staff. It offers a variety of degree programs and courses in different fields.
Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of East Anglia is offering FFA postgraduate placements for International Students.
The goal of the program is to assist talented students who want to commence postgraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
Eligibility Criteria For UEA FFA postgraduate placements 2020/2021 for International Students in The UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Expected to have a British honors degree or equivalent, but it’s worth checking out if your course has more precise requirements and conditions for entry.
- LLM applicants holding the recognized “FFA” qualification (including students from Trier University Law School and Muenster University Law School in Germany)
The University of East Anglia will provide a bursary worth 10% of LLM fees to applicants holding the recognized “FFA” qualification and be granted 20 credits as “accredited prior learning” (APL).
University or Organization: University of East Anglia
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: Cover Tuition Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: November 27, 2020
How to Apply For UEA FFA postgraduate placements 2020/2021 for International Students in The UK
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the University of East Anglia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
To know more about Staffordshire University Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.