Ton Duc Thang University 2020/2021 Graduate Scholarship: Start your study adventure in Vietnam. Good news! Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub, is proudly committed to Vietnam’s human development and sustainable growth into the 21st century.
Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters and doctoral studies. This scholarship covers full tuition fees and full accommodation fees.
As an international student at TDTU, you will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in your academic and research. Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence and research potential. The following scholarships are available for graduate international students
Eligibility Criteria for Ton Duc Thang University 2020/2021 Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language:
- When English is the medium of instruction for the master program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
- When Vietnamese is the medium of instruction for the master program: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must have the admission offer for a Master’s program at Ton Duc Thang University.
Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship will provide
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
- Applied sciences
- Business administration
- Civil engineering
- Electrical & electronics engineering
- Environment and labor safety
- Finance and banking
- Foreign languages
- Industrial fine arts
- Information technology
- International studies
- Labor relation and trade unions
- Mathematics and statistics
- Social sciences and humanities
- Sport science
For more information on the Master’s program click here.
- For Master’s Program: 18 – 24 months.
How to Apply for Ton Duc Thang University 2020/2021 Graduate Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship:
- You have to apply online from here.
- Submit the Online Application Form on the online registration system with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript is right applied major
- Original copy of bachelor certificate is right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
- English Language Proficiency
- Applicants applying for a scholarship should apply together support documents and send them (as scanned documents) to [email protected]
|Deadline: May 15, 2020 / November 15, 2020 (annual)||The institution (s): Ton Duc Thang University|
|Level of Study: Masters / PhD||Study in: Vietnam|
To apply and know more about Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.