The University of Queensland, Australia HP Women in Cyber Security Scholarship 2020: The University of Queensland is very pleased to announce that it has a fantastic opening for a funding opportunity called HP Women in Cyber Security Scholarship. This Scholarship is to assist meritorious female students with the costs of tuition fees while completing the Master of Cyber Security at The University of Queensland. The HP Women in Cyber Security Scholarship was established in 2020 and is maintained by an annual gift from HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd.
The University of Queensland has developed a good reputation worldwide due to its outstanding research and teaching quality. It is a holder of many national teaching awards. It houses more than 53,600 students from more than 135 countries. It is included in the list of the world’s top 100 universities.
The University of Queensland, Australia HP Women in Cyber Security Scholarship 2020
Why study at the University of Queensland? The institution has been providing the best educational opportunities and practical experiences along with education. It is a community of innovative and out of the box thinkers helping students get the best learning experiences and outcomes.
University or Organization: University of Queensland
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: $20,000 each year
Number of Awards: Up to 5
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Both domestic and international students
The award can be taken in Australia
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Both domestic and international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in cybersecurity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To secured a place in this programme, you need to fulfil all the requirement:
- Must submit an application to the associate dean by the closing date for applications;
- Must a female student
- Must be enrolled or intends to enrol full-time in at least #8 per semester in the master of cybersecurity; and
- Must not hold another scholarship that the associate dean considers to be similar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After taking part in an applicable programme, candidates can apply for this application by completing this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applications form for the opportunity must include a cover letter, resume, any studies report (if applicable), or any other reports or qualifications (if applicable) (one PDF file).
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree programme to get direct entry into a postgraduate programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can provide proof of their English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
The funding programme will provide the award of $20,000 each year to cover the cost of tuition fees for an approved programme.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020