The University of Parma Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships 2021: Pursue your Ph.D. studies in Italy. The University of Parma Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships 2021 are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about University of Parma Ph.D. Scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application procedure.
The University of Parma is a university in Parma, Emilia-Romagna, Italy. It is organized into nine departments. But now it is leading with the multiple disciplines in research with vast research areas and national and international students. It is full of skilled and professional researchers, professors, and research facilities.
There are 18 different disciplines with fully funded scholarships for international students. There is no application fee and no specific language requirement for the Italy scholarships 2021 at the University of Parma.
The University of Parma Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. This scholarship is valid for Ph.D. studies only. The University of Parma Ph.D. Scholarships will cover all educational expenses, residence, and a monthly stipend.
Eligibility Criteria for The University of Parma Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships 2021
To qualify for University of Parma Ph.D. Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must have the Master/MPhil (18 years) education at the time of applications for Ph.D. degrees at the University of Parma, Italy.
- Applicants must be research-oriented and willing to work in a research group
- Students must have the record of conduct (performance)
- Must have research, leadership and management skills
- There is no specific grades and age limit required
- Language Requirement: Students are encouraged to demonstrate the English language fluency through documents, interviews…, etc because the medium of study and research will be in English but there are no specific Language requirements.
The University of Parma, Italy has announced its Ph.D. Scholarships in Italy in 18 different research groups with the collaboration of other Italian and international universities.
- Ph.D. in Evolutionary Biology and Ecology
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology and Bioscience
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Molecular Medicine
- Ph.D. in Neuroscience
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- Ph.D. in Materials Science and Technology
- Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Food Science
- Ph.D. in Drug Science
- Ph.D. in Earth Sciences
- Ph.D. in Philological-literary, Historical-philosophical and artistic Sciences
- Ph.D. in Translational Medical and Surgical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Veterinary Medical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Information Technologies
- Three years
University of Parma Ph.D. Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- All educational expenses,
- Monthly stipend
How to apply for The University of Parma Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- There is no separate application for scholarships you can apply for the admission and your application will automatically consider for scholarships in Italy. Application links are given on the above list of courses section.
- Attach the following documents in pdf format
- CV or Resume
- Educational documents
- Copy of passport
- Statement of Purpose/Study Plan
- Research Proposal
- Other Supporting documents (if any)
- Submit your application.
|Deadline: September 4, 2020||The institution (s): University of Parma|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Italy|
To know more about University of Parma Ph.D. Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.