The University of Auckland Offers Postgraduate Scholarships for Local and Foreign Students in New Zealand, 2020: The Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards are accessible to domestic and foreign students starting a master’s degree at the Auckland Law School, Auckland University is delighted to announce the Postgraduate Scholarships to motivate high-quality educational applicant’s study in New Zealand.
In order to promote and encourage academically talented candidates to pursue a master thesis, the University of Auckland grants up to five awards. The prizes must compensate for a considerable amount of NZ$10,000 of the expenses of the winners.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are available in the field of Law.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2019 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
Founded in 1883 as the University of New Zealand’s constituent institution, Auckland University is New Zealand’s biggest university. The university is the country’s top-ranking university.
At the University of Auckland, Students learn transferable knowledge to help them develop well and handle the multiple roles they will assume over their future.
Applications are available to students from abroad.
The qualification conditions are as follows;
- Candidates are expected to participate in the Laws, Legal Studies and Taxation Studies postgraduate program.
Applying procedure Instructions For The University of Auckland Offers Postgraduate Scholarships for Local and Foreign Students in New Zealand 2020:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants are expected to enroll in the Master’s degree program at Auckland University. The request for the award shall be sent in writing to the Faculty of Law University of Auckland Private Bag 92019 Auckland 1142 after request.
- Applicants must submit the following transcripts;
- Copies of the official transcripts of your university along with the ratings of all accomplished programs.
- A verified CV, with two professional referees including names and contact details.
- Passport copy and covering letter (for foreign students)
- You are recommended to review the university’s minimal admission standards.
- Students from abroad will often have to meet specific criteria in English to study at the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Each academic year, 30 January and 30 June.