The Ongoing Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships At Teesside University: Teesside University has joined a nationwide campaign to promote the benefits of higher education. ITN productions have partnered with Universities UK to produce an online program, which is introduced by Natasha Kaplinsky. Check out how Teesside University can help shape your future. Teesside 2020 sets out a new vision for the University that raises the aspiration and ambition of Teesside University to be an international university at the heart of the Tees Valley with a reputation for academic excellence.
About The Ongoing Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships At Teesside University
This prestigious scholarship recognizes applications from outstanding students who can demonstrate their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders. A one-off payment of £5,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
Applications are invited for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships which is awarded to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at Teesside University, UK.
This scholarship program is created to generate and apply the knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities we serve.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2019 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
Time of entry: For students enrolling in January 2020.
Eligibility criteria: To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, you will:
- Be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University
- Start your course in January 2020
- Submit an application for consideration
Please note: The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship may not be used in conjunction with any other Teesside University Scholarship or Alumni Scholarship. Successful applicants may still receive the £500 discount for early payment of their fees.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 31 October 2019
Conditions of the Scholarship:
Successful recipients of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship will be required to act as an ambassador for the University for the duration of your studies, which may involve but is not limited to the following:
- representing Teesside University at Open Days
- contributing to marketing and promotional materials
- participating in international student events
- acting as a mentor to fellow students
- contributing to/creating a blog or vlog to report on your experience at Teesside University.
You are also required to continue to engage with the University as a valued member of our global alumni.
Applicants are required to submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words using the application form below, demonstrating:
- your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic
- your commitment to becoming a future global leader
- how you will use your Teesside University degree to achieve your future ambitions.
The application window closes on Thursday 31 October 2019. After this date, a University panel will select applicants to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship based on the most promising students who meet the eligibility criteria.
The University aims to inform applicants of the outcome by Friday 15 November 2019.