The City University of London Global Leaders Scholarships For Undergraduate International Students 2020/2021: The award is established based on academic merit and available to pursue the undergraduate degree program at the university, For attracting deserving EU and international students, the City University of London is granting Global Leaders funding for the year 2020/21.
City, University of London is organized into five schools, within which there are around forty academic departments and centers. It is a member of the Association of MBAs, EQUIS, and Universities UK. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas.
Why at the City, University of London? The university provides a professional, high-quality career and information service for students. Here they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Eligibility Criteria For The City University of London Global Leaders Scholarships For Undergraduate International Students 2020/2021: To be eligible for a Global Leaders Scholarship, you must:
- Be an EU or international student with your home country’s equivalent to ‘A’ levels (for example French Baccalaureate, Italian Maturita or US High School Diploma)
- International students undertaking a recognized international foundation program
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2020 /21
- Achieve the grades set out in the terms of your offer from City
Please note: This scholarship is not eligible for International (non-UK/EU) students with overseas fee status from Cass Business School.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is worth £1,000. The scholarship is payable in year one of the course and cash payments will be made in February 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award then firstly you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, seekers will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents are needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
To be considered for the scholarship for 2020 entry, you must register by no later than 30th September 2020. As part of the application, you must provide a short personal statement of no more than 250 words that describes how an education at City, University of London will help you to develop into a global leader of the future. Applications will be assessed by members of the University Admissions Office based on academic merit and the quality of applicants’ statements. Shortlisted applicants may be required to provide further information.
Award Provider: City University of London
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.