Technical Delivery Leader at Nokia Nigeria: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Delivery Leader
Job ref.: 19000003V0
Department: Applied R&D
Department: NSW Nokia Software
- Manages the implementation of OCS for various customers, in terms of all the technical aspects including feature content, delivery date and quality of the technical solution, from offer preparation through deployment activities and customer acceptance.
- Plans organize and pilots the Customer Technical Project in the framework of the contract scope; coordinates the technical support activities involving other Nokia departments; is the customer prime interface for all the technical aspects of the solution and manages the day to day relationship with the customer.
- TPM works closely with the Solutions Architect to ensure the delivery of the solution.
- TPM is also an active contributor to Nokia products/solution introduction, evolution and roadmap.
- Is the prime interface with customer Technical Managers for all technical concerns. Understands the customers’ strategy and manages his technical expectations
- Identifies deliverables under his responsibility. Plans & executes these deliverables taking care of cost & milestones
- Follows up KPIs of the operator’s network to ensure the optimized usage of the deployed solution
- Is in charge of identifying risks for both customer and Nokia
- Proposes & implements risk mitigation plan Identifies and analyses customer needs and advises them on solution/technology/ products that are the best fit.
- Supports offer development. Provides feedback to R&D/PLM teams regarding features & performances needed
- Is in charge of the coordination with new product introduction teams for first implementation applicable in their projects
- Is in charge to build and manage the customer network configuration changes.
- Engineering (Electrical/Telecommunications/Computer) or Computing Science Degree qualifications – preferably with some demonstrated interest in telecommunications – or equivalent industry experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of commercial experience in IT or telecom is required, with at least 5 years’ experience as an architect or TPM delivering to an external end-customer in the Telco Operator domain
- Detailed knowledge of Payment & Charging & Policy domain including architecture, Nokia or partner software products in that domain. Specific Nokia products include SPS, SurePay, DSC (PCRF, DCP, Smart Plan Builder), OSP (ICC, FRC, ECN, etc) – candidate must be expert in at least one of these product families
- Proven expertise with two or more of the Telco software domains: Payments, Policy Management, Online Charging and BSS in general
- Understanding of both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies, as well as DevOps solution definition and delivery.
- Fluent in English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online