Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) In Australia 2020/2021: Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) In Australia are awarded throughout the year to high quality international and domestic candidates. Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships are available across all research disciplines at the University of Tasmania and will be awarded to applicants with demonstrated research ability.
Scholarships are allocated competitively based on academic merit, experience, prior learning and other relevant attainments. Priority is given to new candidates in strategic research areas.
Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) In Australia invites applications from international researchers who want to pursue research at the University of Tasmania, Australia. Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship is up to AUD $28,092 and there are multiple opportunities.
- Arts, Law and Education
- Business and Economics
- Health and Medicine
- Sciences and Engineering
- The duration of the Award is three years and six months for a Doctoral candidate and two years for
a Masters candidate. There are no provisions for a TGRS extension.
Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship will provide:
Stipends will be at the rate of AUD$28,092pa non-taxable (2020 rate indexed annually).
- Relocation allowance
Award holders may apply for a one-off relocation allowance towards the cost of relocating to Hobart,
Launceston or the Cradle Coast from within Australia or from overseas to take up an Award. Claims
may be submitted once a candidate has commenced and must be made within six months of the
date of commencement of the award.
The allowance covers one-way travel expenses for the applicant, any dependent spouse and
dependent children, equivalent to the cheapest student or economy airfare to Hobart, Launceston
or Burnie. Where an award holder elects to travel by car, they will receive a per-kilometre allowance
as determined by the University.
Award holders cannot claim for visa, accommodation or meal costs as part of the relocation claim.
Award holders can be reimbursed for up to AUD$2,000 in total upon production of receipts.
- Other allowances
Award holders may also receive minor awards, allowances or other earnings which are
supplementary to the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship, or income derived from part-time
work is undertaken within the guidelines set by the University.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) In Australia 2020/2021
To qualify for the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship, the candidate must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Successful applicants must have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies and
have achieved at least an upper second class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Awards are only available to those who will be undertaking a full-time research Masters or Doctoral degree in 2020.
- Candidates must not be receiving another equivalent award, scholarship or salary to undertake the proposed program (if that income is greater than seventy-five per cent of the base RTP stipend rate).
- Income unrelated to the applicant’s Higher Degree by Research (e.g. employment income) or income received for the candidate’s Higher Degree by Research but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- Applicants who have:
• completed a degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level;
• held an Australian Government or University funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than 6 months are eligible to apply and will be considered in the competitive selection process but will not be prioritised against other applicants who have not.
How to Apply for Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) In Australia 2020/2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship:
- Applicants should complete an application in conjunction with their supervisory team. Please indicate on the application if you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
- Future candidates should review the scholarship information above and then visit our Apply Now page for further instructions. Applications for scholarships will be reviewed and ranked on a competitive basis.
To know more about Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship, please visit the official website: