Sydney Scholars Awards for Undergraduate Students 2020: This scholarship supports outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
Value & Duration of Award: There are two Sydney Scholars Awards valued at $6000 per year, and are tenable for one to five years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate degree
- $6000 for one year of an undergraduate degree
Number of Awards: 2
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
Sydney Scholars Awards for Undergraduate Students 2020 Application Deadline: 30th September 2020
- Domestic or international student
- High academic achiever
- Applying for an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney
Eligible Countries: Domestic or international student
To be Taken at (Country): Australia
How to Apply:
- Read the application guide (pdf, 170kb) carefully.
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.