Stanford University USA 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships: Knight Hennesy Scholars is on the best scholarship programs in the world. Knight-Hennessy Scholars will attract the most promising future leaders from all disciplines and geographies to Stanford University. Here, you will engage in multidisciplinary education, leadership development, and achieving a global perspective. Stanford University is ranked #2 in QS World Universities Ranking 2019 by Top Universities. Stanford University is Offering 100 Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to study Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees.
Stanford University Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Masters and Ph.D. studies. This scholarship is offering full tuition fees, traveling allowance, Living allowance, and academic expenses.
Pursue your studies USA. Good news! Stanford University Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about Stanford University Scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
|Deadline: October 14, 2020||Institution(s): Stanford University.|
|Level of Study: Masters/Ph.D.||Study in: Stanford, USA.|
We inspire applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars from citizens of all countries. That’s natural since we expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have a global impact. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars admission process is designed with the goals of allowing you to know yourself better, enabling us to understand you, and empowering you to make your best case for admission – all while making the admission process itself a great experience for you. We expect that over time about one-third of our scholars will be from the U.S., and about two thirds will be from countries outside the U.S. Those numbers will fluctuate from year to year, since our goal is to admit the world’s very best students, regardless of location.
Stanford University was founded in 1885. It is a place for learning, discovery, innovation, expression, and discourse. Stanford has changed with the world over the last 125+ years, often leading the way with new ideas and discoveries. Stanford University is one of the world’s top universities. Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program in the United States is a magnet for talent. They curate a multidisciplinary community of scholars, offer a platform for purposeful leadership development, and empower you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Stanford University USA 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
To qualify for Stanford University Scholarships, the following is the eligibility criteria:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries can apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- First/Bachelor’s Degree Received in 2014 or Later; Enrolling in 2019 or Later. You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years after you earn your first/bachelor’s degree. For the class enrolling in 2019, that means you must have graduated in 2014 or later and must apply in 2018. The Program will select Scholars who enroll at Stanford in 2019 or later.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford. Even if you have earned a graduate degree already, you remain eligible for consideration as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree within four years of applying and five years of enrolling.
- If you graduated with your first/bachelor’s degree more than four years ago (in 2013 or earlier), then you are not eligible for consideration as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar. This applies even if you have earned an additional degree in 2014 or later.
- You must be first-step mental sharpness, seeks out knowledge and new experiences, full of original ideas, makes sense of ambiguous situations, and can hold a contrarian or dissenting point of view.
- You must complete not only your Knight-Hennessy Scholars application but also the entire application process including any standardized test that your graduate degree program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and if needed, an English proficiency test.
- You must be ambitious, in the best sense of the word, driven to improve self, willing to take risks. Self-aware and persists and bounces back from adversity. Personally humble and kind, inclusive respects difference, concerned for and helpful to others, and Low ego.
- You must be fluent in English — listening, reading, speaking, and writing — to study at Stanford. The minimum TOEFL score for most graduate programs at Stanford is 100iBT or 600PBT. All Stanford graduate degree programs accept the TOEFL, and the MBA Program also accepts the IELTS and PTE
Scholarship Coverage For Stanford University USA 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program typically does not cover costs that your home department at Stanford pays for its students – such as for subscriptions or lab equipment.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program funds up to the first three years of your graduate education, and if your degree program exceeds three years — such as an MD or Ph.D. the program, or a Stanford dual- or joint-degree program — then your Stanford home department will fund the remainder of your education to the extent consistent with its standard funding commitment for that program.
Scholarships are available to pursue a Graduate (Ph.D.) degree program in arts, engineering, education, humanities, or social sciences to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. conference travel).
How to Apply for Stanford University USA 2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
Follow the following application instructions to win Knight-Hennessy Scholarships:
- You must create an account here.
- You must complete and submit the online application for admission (including personal and academic information, etc.). The university will ask for basic biographic and demographic details, as well as explanations of your activities and interests.
- You must submit the following documents:
- Provide an unofficial or self-reported transcript of your academic performance in college and, if applicable, graduate school for each institution you attended for an academic year or longer. If you are unable to provide an unofficial transcript, you may download the self-reported transcript template. Your transcript must, if applicable, include the degree conferred and the conferral date. We do not need transcripts from study-abroad experiences if those credits are included on your transcript.
- You will include a resume that frames your intellectual, personal, and professional background and accomplishments. Our rule is one page for every decade of experience after secondary school.
- Two recommendation letters. Know more about it here.
- Essay (You may submit a maximum total of 1,750 words for both essays combined) include that:
- Connect the dots. How have the influences in your life shaped you?
- How will you pursue your life’s calling? How will your Stanford education and your Knight-Hennessy Scholars experience to support this?
- Two short-answer responses: Please tell us eight improbable facts about you. Please list three goals/objectives that you are working toward right now (being admitted to Stanford and/or being selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar can’t count as one of those goals).
- Video story: Your video can be no longer than two minutes in duration. If you only need 30 seconds to answer, that’s fine. There is no expectation or obligation for you to speak for the maximum time.
- In-person assessment.
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.