St. Thomas University 2021 President’s international awards in Canada: If you want some educational support to further your education, there’s no need for you to worry. St. Thomas University is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its President’s international awards.
The award is available for rewarding first-year students who demonstrate academic excellence and want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The program provides varies up to a maximum of full tuition and renewable for three additional years.
St. Thomas University offers a number of unique programs including recognized majors. It is a primarily undergraduate university offering bachelor’s degrees in the arts (humanities and social sciences), education, and social work to approximately 1,900 students.
Why study at St. Thomas University? The university provides career orientation and works application skills-related preparation. It increases research opportunities and capacity building. Here, in the business world, applicants will come to the forefront and get job opportunities.
The St. Thomas University provides varies up to a maximum of full tuition and renewable for three additional years.
Eligibility Criteria For St. Thomas University 2021 President’s international awards in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Canada and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the students must achieve a minimum annual average of 3.7.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
University or Organization: St. Thomas University
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Award: Full tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Canada
How to Apply For St. Thomas University 2021 President’s international awards in Canada
- How to Apply: If you have an urge for this studentship, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After receiving an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a typed letter (one to two pages) in which you explain what makes you a strong candidate for a major scholarship, a résumé outlining your activities since beginning high school, including any jobs you have held, honors or awards, etc and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must have to hold their high school degree certificate from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirements: All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.