SBW Berlin Fully Funded International Scholarship 2021 In Germany: The SBW Berlin Scholarship supports young people from abroantaged family background and uses the skills they acquire during their studies in Germany to boost long-term non-profit projects, preferably aid who have a financially disdain their home countries.
SBW Berlin supports educational projects all over the world. With our SBW Berlin Scholarship, we contribute to the international advancement and dissemination of education and knowledge.
Pursue your studies in Germany. Good news! SBW Berlin Scholarship 2021 is currently open for international students. In this article, we will explain in detail about SBW Berlin Scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
SBW Berlin Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and master’s studies. The scholarship offers 100% tuition fees waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation, and travel allowance, and many more benefits.
|Deadline: June 30 / December 31 (Annually)||Institution(s): SBW Berlin|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: Germany|
We award our scholarships for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in Berlin and Potsdam based on the student’s academic qualifications, personal aptitudes, and social needs. In general, all scientific and artistic disciplines can be funded. In special cases, we also assist vocational training in Berlin or Potsdam. Funding of studies in your home country or other German federal states is excluded.
Eligibility Criteria for SBW Berlin Fully Funded International Scholarship 2021 In Germany
To qualify for SBW Berlin Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Age Limitation: 18-30 years old
- Applicants should be before the start of their university education or fully enrolled in the first, second, or max. third semester at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad) or application for a Master’s degree shortly before or after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree. Average grades correspond with a German grade point average of at least 2.0.
- Applicants who can prove a relatively low net income. The total household income of the applicants does not exceed the average income which has been officially stated for their home country. The income of all household members and all sources of income of the family (e.g. from employment, business activities, property, child benefit, or pensions) will be taken into account.
- Extra-curricular Activities Experience: Applicants who have professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector.
SBW Berlin Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- SBW Berlin bears the necessary living expenses of the scholarship holders for the duration of
their scholarship. A full scholarship includes:
- a room in our shared student flats in Berlin
- cost-of-living allowance in the amount calculated in section IX.
- tuition fees
- possibly also a travel allowance for your journey to Berlin before the start of your studies and the journey home after you have completed your studies
- All fields
- According to the selected program.
How to Apply for SBW Berlin Fully Funded International Scholarship 2021 In Germany?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
Note: You should have admission, acceptance, or evidence of eligibility to a university in Berlin or Potsdam.
- Fill in the application form.
- Fill in your personal and contact information and add your photograph.
- Provide information about your current and previous education.
- Provide information about the following:
- Your parents and members of your household.
- Most recent school or university certificate
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Highest obtained a university degree
- Current occupation and desired career
- Training, in case of applications for vocational training
- Internships and professional experience
- Your skills, hobbies, and interests
- Travel abroad experience
- Volunteering experience
- Include the following documents:
- Motivation letter (1 or 2 pages long)
- Copy of your last school or university certificate that shows your grade point average
and a grade overview
- copy of your highest academic degree (high school diploma or university certificate) with
your grade point average and a grade overview
If available, copies of the following documents as well:
- University admission or evidence of your qualification for university entrance
- Copy of an internationally recognized language certificate for the language in which your
studies will be taught
- All previous work, training, apprenticeship and internship certificates and references
- If you have already started studying: all so far obtained university certificates and records
of achievements (graded and ungraded)
We recommend all applicants to submit the following additional documents, which are not
- one or two letters of recommendation from professors, schoolteachers, employers, etc.
- evidence of the net household income
Note: Non-certified copies and translations are sufficient for the application. If the applicant successfully passes the selection process, certified copies of some of those documents will be required during the verification process.
(6) The application and all enclosed certificates and supporting documents must be submitted in
German or English via email to [email protected].
The final decision whether a scholarship (starting the following semester) will be granted can be
expected at the beginning of February respectively the beginning of August of each year.
To know more about SBW Berlin Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.