Save A Child Ambassador Program 2019-2020:
The Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC)has launched a Save A Child Ambassador Program 2019 to identify, connect and discover the agents of change in society, in communities and in shared wealth countries.
The SNCC Ambassadors Program lasts one (1) year and all Ambassadors will participate in active mentors and engagements for five (5) months. Selected candidates take part in intensive training and supervision to prepare them for the task ahead. Ambassadors will find and look after younger people affected by the unfairness of gender stereotypes and other societal challenges.
About the Sponsor: Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC)
The Foundation was created for this purpose to work with others to overcome the barriers that place poverty, hunger, malnutrition, violence, disease, intellectual disability and discrimination in a child’s trajectory.
The Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) has a mission to discover, promote and care for girls and young women and to help disadvantaged children in Africa. They are one of the advocates of the uprisings of children with special needs and other developmental disorders, with a growing presence in Nigeria.
Also, they believe that the promotion and care of children is the cornerstone of human progress.
Save A Child Ambassador Program is being hosted in Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC).
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
This A Child Ambassador Program is opened to International citizens.
Aside from Save A Child Ambassador Program 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The best ambassador for outstanding achievements and achievements is awarded:
- A full scholarship in Amsterdam for a “Workshop on Young Entrepreneurship”
- A certificate from the SNCC Change Ambassador;
- Presented in the newsletter and in the magazine of the foundation as an outstanding ambassador of the year. “
Eligibility for Save A Child Ambassador Program 2019
The person applying for the SNCC Change Ambassador Program must
- Be between 18 and 25 years old.
- He has to speak English.
- Must promote gender equality and other challenges of the SDGs;
- Must have a youth network to be addressed or acted upon;
- Must be able to win 20 young ambassadors for his team;
- Being a student or doctoral student or in a group where they can communicate easily or raise awareness of gender stereotypes and other challenges;
- Take part in a campaign / outdoor activity or outreach program where he/she has an individual conversation with victims of injustice;
- Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply to SNCC as a Change Ambassador.
How to Apply for Save A Child Ambassador Program 2019
To apply, please fill out the application form.
Save A Child Ambassador Program 2019 Application Deadline
Save A Child Ambassador Program 2019 Application Closing date is June 15, 2019