Royal Academy of Engineering – Enterprise Fellowships 2020: We support three types of individuals through our Enterprise Fellowships; researchers wishing to spin out a company from a university or research institute, recent graduates wishing to create a company, and international Ph.D. students based in the UK, wishing to spin out or startup.
The Enterprise Fellowship program supports innovative, creative entrepreneurial engineers who have demonstrated an exceptional innovation in engineering which they want to develop further.
The program focuses on equipping the awardee with the confidence, skills, experience, and network of expert advisers necessary to enable them to develop their innovation.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
You must also apply for these scholarships:
- Georgia Special Needs Scholarship 2019-2020
- Udacity Google Scholarship | 50,000 Grow with Google Scholarship 2019
Enterprise Fellowships – Royal Academy of Engineering 2020 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Up to £60,000 equity-free funding.
- Tailored mentoring and training.
- PR, marketing and promotion.
- Access to our drop-in workspace in central London.
– Allowable costs directly related to the fellowship may include travel, equipment, business consultancy, project-specific consumables, legal costs, specific business courses and attending conferences and seminars directly related to the Enterprise Fellowship.
All World Countries.
To be eligible for Royal Academy of Engineering – Enterprise Fellowships 2020, the following criteria are to be fulfilled:
- May apply through either the university spinout route or the graduate startup route, depending on your employment situation. If applying under the graduate route, your date of graduation of your first degree does not affect your eligibility. Please call if you would like to discuss.
- Must be a non-UK citizen.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK for the entire period of the Fellowship.
- Must be studying for a Ph.D. at a UK Higher Education Institute, in an engineering department, or related research area.
- Must receive their Ph.D. between 1 January 2019 and 1 December 2019.
How to Apply for Royal Academy of Engineering – Enterprise Fellowships 2020:
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail Enterprise Fellowships – Royal Academy of Engineering 2020:
First Step: Applicants must first register with the system from here.
Second Step: Once logged in, select My Applications in the top left corner, and choose an application form the list of currently open programs.
Third Step: The application process has two stages:
- Stage 1
In Stage 1, you briefly tell us about yourself and your innovation. It should take about 30 minutes to complete. If the idea is suitable for the type of support we offer and you are a good fit for the program, we will invite you to complete a stage 2 application.
– This stage does not assess how good the idea is, but whether it is suitable for our program.
- Stage 2
The Stage 2 application is more detailed and will consider how good the idea is, and your potential to lead a start-up. You will need to provide more information about yourself, the technology and the business model. This part of the application will be reviewed by a panel of experts and, if successful, you will be invited to interview.
Fourth Step: invited to interview.
|Deadline: Stage 1: August 19, 2019, Stage 2: September 16, 2019||Institution(s): Royal Academy of Engineering|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: UK|
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab