Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 For Graduate Students From North African Countries: The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung’s Scholarship Department offers scholars a wide range of support, consisting of political education events and summer schools, workshops conducted both domestically as well as abroad, symposia and educational trips.
The funds for this program are provided by the Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt). The maximum period of the scholarship is based on the average time or number of semesters of your studies (Regelstudienzeit). The scholarship will at first be granted for one year and then to the end of the prerequisites have been fulfilled. Extensions in addition to the Regelstudienzeit are possible.
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 For Graduate Students From North African Countries, This scholarship is offered for masters or Ph.D. studies. Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship will provide a monthly basic scholarship is 850. Euro and German language classes can be sponsored by the organization.
Pursue your studies in Germany. Good news! Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship 2021 is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung (RLS) supports undergraduate students from Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco, and Iraq in Germany.
|Deadline: October 1, 2020 / April 1, 2021||The institution (s): Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung|
|Level of Study: Masters / PhD||Study in: Germany|
It also organizes practical training in fields such as rhetoric, conflict management, and other key skills, time management and self-management, bolstering academic qualifications, text and writing workshops, and specific seminars on methodology.
- Masters and Ph.D. degrees in any subject, except for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary medicine
- For masters, a maximum of three years
- For Ph.D., a maximum of four years
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Value and Duration of Award: The maximum period of the scholarship is based on the average time or number of semesters of your studies (Regelstudienzeit). The scholarship will at first be granted for one year and then to the end of the prerequisites have been fulfilled. Extensions in addition to the Regelstudienzeit are possible. The monthly basic scholarship is 850,- Euro.
Another public-funded scholarship at the same time is not allowed, however, if parallel and different scholarships are possible, the months will be simply subtracted from our scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2020
Eligible Countries: Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco, and Iraq
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Type: Masters, Doctorate
Eligibility Criteria for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 For Graduate Students From North African Countries
To qualify for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: Good knowledge of English. German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Preference is given to women, students of non-academic and migrant backgrounds, the socially needy, and people with disabilities, with achievement and commitment. Applications from undergraduate and doctoral students from scientific and technical disciplines are actively encouraged, as well as from graduates of technical colleges.
- Applications will be accepted only in German or English language
- MA Students must be enrolled at a state or state-recognized German university
- Ph.D. students must be accepted at a German university
- Certificate of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the next semester or at least a letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German university. Your enrolment must be documented at the latest by the time the scholarship would start
- Basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language
- Activities in social, political, and/or community services.
The selection criteria are:
- High scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university)
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above).
- Personal/family background
How to Apply for Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship?
You can apply for this scholarship through the online application portal. Please visit the official website below, to apply for this scholarship.
To know more about Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.