Rome Business School Offers Merit-Based Partial Awards in Nigeria: Rome Business School Nigeria understand the financial burden required for international education. They award merit-based, partial scholarships, worth up to 20% of a candidate’s tuition fee, to exceptional students who are highly motivated and have demonstrated excellence in one or more areas throughout their selection process.
Highly motivated aspirants from Nigeria have a beneficiary opportunity to apply for the Merit-Based partial awards at Rome Business School Nigeria. The grant is available for those eligible applicants who wish to study the master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2019 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
Rome Business School Nigeria has its uniqueness; specific environment, divergent economies, and different market penetration techniques. It developed through the careful analysis of the best international experiences to guarantee you a competitive advantage in the market.
Why at the Rome Business School Nigeria? The school provides courses on the most advanced managerial trends and techniques, such as intercultural management and business-oriented social media usage.
Application Deadline: October 2019
Rome Business School Offers Merit-Based Partial Awards in Nigeria Brief Description
- University or Organization: Rome Business School Nigeria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Cover 20% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Nigerian students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
Eligibility For Rome Business School Offers Merit-Based Partial Awards in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the postgraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject areas at the Rome Business School Nigeria for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
Register your interest in this studentship by taking affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the Rome Business School Nigeria. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
For being enlisted, all students admitted to Rome Business School Nigeria are required to have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the motivation statement why they should be considered for a partial award, the statement should clearly demonstrate: your professional goals and ambitions and why you should be awarded a partial award over other candidates.
- Language Requirements: If English is not their first language, they will need to prove their fluency during the selection interview.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to 20% of a candidate’s tuition fee.