RMIT University Vietnam Merit-Based Scholarship: Merit-Based Scholarship at RMIT University is open for Domestic Students Vietnamese students The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at RMIT University Vietnam The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Jul 2020.
Vietnamese students are eligible for this scholarship program.
RMIT University Vietnam Merit-Based Scholarship Scholarship Benefits:
The scholarship covers tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend for three years at RMIT University in Vietnam.
Vietnam – Merit-Based Scholarship at RMIT University is available to undertake PhD level programs at RMIT University Vietnam.
All Scholarship Forum popularly searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab. Let’s Continue with How to Apply for MTN Scholarship
- Partial Funding
- All Subjects
- Domestic Students Vietnamese students
|Deadline: 07/31/2020||Institution(s): RMIT University Vietnam|
|Level of Study: Ph.D||Study in: Vietnam|
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a master degree with a distinction that includes a research component of at least 25 percent
- Applicants must be Vietnamese