REMARKABLE EFFECTS OF COURSE OF STUDY ON YOUR FUTURE CAREER: I will begin this topic with the phrase “The fact that you have excellent academic achievements does not mean that you will succeed”. There are two different words, coming out with distinctions does not guarantee its success. It’s because we find ourselves on the wrong track. Years ago, I spoke to a science student who had not finished his career with SS1. We are so concerned about the present that we want to go to school quickly, WHY? Because your friends are at school. Do you have the same life? Are your goals the same?
I am pissed when I see JAMBITES saying, “let them just give me any course jare”.
When I hear people say, “he’s been studying law, he’s now an actor and he is making it big,” I’m angry because he just lost four years of his life on a course that does not help him, If he patiently searches his mind If he had seen in him the gift of the game he had just made, and that he had just studied the theater art, which would be a plus for him. Why do you have to take a course that does not interest you?
NEVER CHOOSE A COURSE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE OR TO GAIN ADMISSION QUICKLY BUT BECAUSE IT IS WHAT YOU ENJOY DOING.
Never allow someone to choose a career for you, look into yourself, what do you like to do, what captivates your attention and what never tires you? Take this, it is not how fast, but how good.
The fact that your friend enters the high institution before you does not mean that he/she will make it before you.
- Are you good in writing – why don’t you study Mass Communication or English and be an editor in a news paper company or an author etc.
- Do you enjoy talking,chatting and interviewing people – why don’t you study mass communication and be a journalist,radio presenter, TV presenter etc.
- Do you enjoy working on the computer system or love computer operation – why don’t you study computer Engineering or computer Science.
- Do you love debating, talking or you love fighting for peoples right? – why don’t you study Law and be a Lawyer?
- You enjoy dancing, acting, singing – why don’t you study theater art and be a professional in the field.
- Do you enjoy doing electrical works, love dealing with engines – why don’t you go and study Engineering [there are many type of Engineering, pick the one that suits your passion].
- Do you have passion for medicine or you love treating people – why don’t you study medical related courses or study Science Laboratory Technology.
- Do you love cooking or wants to know about cooking tips and origin of various recipee? – Why don’t you study Food Science and Technology [FST] and work with NAFDAC and other food processing companies.
- Do you enjoy calculating and accounting for goods sold or like doing business or have administrative skills? – Why don’t you study Accounting or Business administration and work in companies or banks even other firms.
- Do you love drawing or sketching? – You can be and artist or an Architect which you can study in the high institution. If you are able to study what is in you, I can bet you will never regret it.
This is what some boys and ladies do wrong, they go into music without knowing the basics or rudiments of music. They start to dress roughly and move on the street simply because they could wax a single disc that does not exceed their environment or local area, go to school, study the art of theater, your diploma will give you respect, you will be able to meet the best artists, and when it comes to entering the music industry, it will be easy.
Choose a school that offers your course well and never choose an institution for the sake of peer pressure, but a school where you can easily get admitted and also attempt other school post ume You can write the postume of some schools without choosing it. Just follow your dreams. Stay focused, search for information, erase pride, and see how things get established. Never compare yourself to someone, you are unique and have great qualities. Education is easy for you if you love your studies.
This problem starts from SS1, if students do not receive the correct guidance/orientation and information before choosing their departments. I want to believe that this write up has opened your eyes to hidden facts you never thought of.
please a friend might need this click the facebook share button to help a friend