Qatar Airways 2021 National Scholarship Program: As part of Qatar Airways’ obligation to Nationalization, Qatar Airways have a stirring National University Studies Scholarship Program which supports Qatari students to attend academic studies (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) at educational institutions in the State of Qatar or overseas. Qatar Airways have 23 different degree majors which include a full range of subjects from aviation management to journalism to business.
Welcome to the world where ambitions fly high. Qatar Airways is looking for brilliant individuals to join its award-winning team which includes experienced pilots to dynamic professionals.
Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship for Qatari Nationals (or Qatari mother). This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters, and Ph.D. This scholarship provides a monthly stipend and global opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Group.
Good news! Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
Scholarship Coverage For Qatar Airways 2021 National Scholarship Program
Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend.
- Growth and learning possibilities with various training courses.
- Global opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Group.
- The annual academic reward for exceptional students.
Eligibility Criteria for Qatar Airways 2021 National Scholarship Program
To qualify for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be 18 years or older and must complete their degree by the age of 29.
- Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to the Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 80% or higher.
- IELTS for Qatari – Overall score of 5.5 or above, no less than 5 in each component.
- ELTS for Qatari Mother – Overall score of 6.0 or above, not less than 5.5 in each component.
- Pass the interview set by Qatar Airways.
- Current letter of unconditional offer from a university approved by the Ministry of Education & Higher Education in Qatar.
- Graduated High school students must complete mandatory National Service. However, the student that receives a confirmed offer letter from one of the universities listed in the Higher Education Emiri Scholarship program will be exempt. Click here for a list.
- Business and Management Studies
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Tourism Management
- Operational Research
- Aviation Management
- Airline and Airport Management
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Media Studies and Communications
- Public Relations
- Aviation and Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics/Robotic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science
Depends on the selected program.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways 2021 National Scholarship Program?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program:
- Register here.
- Upload the following documents:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of English Proficiency Level
- Copy of National Service Clearance
- Copy of University Offer
|Deadline: December 31, 2020||Institution(s): Various Universities|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD||Study in: Various Countries as per the above university list|
To know more about Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, please visit the official websites:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.