Professional Fellowship Program for International Students in USA, 2020: The Professional Fellows for Governance and Society program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by World Learning.
Participants will exchange ideas and best practices, while also improving leadership skills They will also engage in civic life through enrichment activities such as meeting with key stakeholders, dialogues, and site visits and participate in the Professional Fellows Congress with other 200+ Fellows from 48 countries.
This is a fully-funded program with comprehensive program support. It is available for those eligible international candidates who wish to take part in a one-month fellowship program in the USA.
All highly qualified students have an amazing opportunity to gain practical experience related to innovation and entrepreneurship by applying for the Professional Fellows Program. The program is funded by the U.S Department of State.
The American Council for International Education is a non-profit organization, offering various educational opportunities that prepare individuals and institutions to succeed in an increasingly connected world.
By joining this program, students will enhance leadership and professional skills and the program give you a good understanding of US organizations and institutions’ education. Fellows will have an opportunity to learn from their peers around the world.
- Promote Mutual Understanding.
- Establish networks among mid-level professionals in the U.S., India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- Encourage increased knowledge of the legislative process and principles of good governance.
Theme & Topics
- Good Governance
- Transparency and Anti-Corruption)
- Legislative Processes
- Role of Women
- Minorities, and Marginalized Populations in Civil Society and the Political Process
- Youth Engagement
- Development and Strengthening of NGOs and Civil Society
- Post-Conflict Transitions; and Non-violent Civic Participation.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
Brief Description Of Professional Fellowship Program for International Students in USA, 2020
- Organization: U.S Department of State
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2019 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to join this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- 25-35 years old
- A citizen and current resident of either: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite
- Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country.
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience and be currently employed
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that your country participates in
- Governance and Society – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Belarus, Russia
- Economic Empowerment – Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
Professional Fellows Program to the United States is a Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA & Sponsored by the U.S Department of State.
- Round Trip International Airfare Tickets.
- A Monthly Stipend to Cover the Expenses.
- DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee.
- Health Insurance for the duration of the program.
- Full Accommodation
- Full Meals for the duration of the Program
- Program Materials.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Exposure & Trips
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants can apply online via the given link americancouncils.org/pfp
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous degree before joining the program.
- Language Requirement: Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite is required.
- Benefits: The organization will provide fully-funded tuition fees plus travel and living arrangements will be covered as well as emergency health insurance, and visa fees on the program.