Physics And Astronomy Postdoctoral Fellowships At University Of Edinburgh In UK, 2020-21: Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is Scotland’s most prestigious and oldest institution specializing in arts, humanities, and computer science as well. It has divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools.
Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Edinburgh is offering Postdoctoral Fellowships in Physics and Astronomy for the session 2020/21.
The programme attracts outstanding researchers who want to study postdoctoral coursework at Edinburgh School of Physics & Astronomy.
Physics And Astronomy Postdoctoral Fellowships At University Of Edinburgh In UK, 2020-21
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university offers candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. At this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study.
University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
Department: School of Physics and Astronomy
Course Level: Postdoctoral
Award: Educational Fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Various
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree program in Physics and Astronomy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the fellowship opportunities, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates are expected to have a PhD in Physics, Astronomy, or a related discipline, and in most cases a few years of research experience, as well as the ability to present clear evidence of their potential to undertake leading research.
- Applications from female and/or BAME candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the fellowships, applicants first have to take admission in a postdoctoral degree program at Edinburgh School of Physics and Astronomy. After that, please submit a single pdf containing the following to fellowships-panel-at-ph.ed.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a research statement (3 sides), CV (2 sides), and a list of your best 6 publications, together with a short statement as to your contribution to each paper.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Edinburgh will offer a high-quality research environment and support for you in your fellowship application process for the session 2020/21.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020