Ongoing PFMS Scholarship 2019: The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is an initiative by the Government of India which looks after the programs of the Social Sector. It keeps tracks on the funds distributed to people. This step was taken by the Indian Central Government to ensure if the money spent is channelized for the right purpose. PFMS provide various scholarship schemes to the candidates. The students are required to register themselves on the PFMS Scholarship Portal (pfms.nic.in sc) and must upload the documents as required. It is important that candidate applying for any of the PFMS Scholarship 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed In the Information Bulletin of PFMS.
The students applying for the PFMS Scholarship 2019 programmes will have to keep themselves updated with the types of Scholarship offered by The Public Financial Management System. It will be important that the applicant must be aware of the procedure to apply for the PFMS Scholarship 2019 as well as the eligibility to be fulfilled for the Scholarship programme. The availability of the Scholarships will only be on the official website of PFMS (pfms.nic.in) and applicants will have to go through the procedure of applying very carefully.
The Ongoing PFMS Scholarship 2019 registration @ pfms.nic.in sc has to be done in an online mode and there will be no other way of accessing the Application form of PFMS. The applicants will have to register themselves successfully in order to access the Scholarship. It must be noted that the applicant will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed for the scholarship for which the candidate is applying for. The Information Brochure will also be released once the registration portal for the PFMS Scholarship 2019 will be active for the candidates to apply for.
PFMS Scholarship 2019 Student Registration | pfms.nic.in scholarship
- Click on the link given Here: pfms.nic.in sc
- Click on “PFMS Scholarship 2019 Student Registration”.
- Select the scheme “Scholarship to Universities/College Students” on the registration page.
- Select the year of passing class 12 along with the Education Board from which the candidate passed class 12.
- Enter the bank account number and the IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
- Click on the drop-down menu, select the category and click on “Search”.
- The system will search the name and automatically fill up the form displayed on the screen.
- Enter the mobile number, an OTP will be sent on that number, fill up that OTP.
- Click on “Verify” and enter the email ID.
- .Create a user ID and password and fill up the captcha code given below.
- .Click on “Submit” to finish the process.
Documents to be Uploaded at the time of the PFMS Scholarship 2019 Registration @ pfms.nic.in sc
Candidates applying for any form of a PFMS Scholarship 2019 will have to upload the documents while filling up the Application Form and registering themselves for the Scholarship. It must be made sure that the correct Documents are uploaded as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure of PFMS (pfms.nic.in scholarship). The documents uploaded must be valid as any form of discrepancy will prohibit the candidate from registering themselves for the PFMS Scholarship 2019 scheme.
Find the PFMS Scholarship 2019 list of the documents to be uploaded from below:
- The Scanned copy of Passport sized photograph of the candidate. The specifications of the photograph will be mentioned in the Official notification which the candidate must go through very carefully. Wrong details of the photograph will prohibit the applicant from uploading the photograph.
- Scanned copy of the Marksheet which should be in a PDF format.
- Scanned Signature of the candidate as per the specifications.
- Scanned copy of the fee receipt in a PDF format.
Ongoing PFMS Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It will be important for the candidates that they must make sure of fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria of the PFMS Scholarship 2019 for which they will be applying for. The eligibility criteria will be mentioned in detail in the information brochure which will be released by the authorities supervising the Scholarship. The eligibility criteria will be verified at the time of the Application form submission and in case the applicant is found not fulfilling the prescribed criteria, their Application will not be accepted and the applicant will not be considered fit for accessing the Scholarship.
The Public Financial Management System (pfms.nic.in sc) offers various forms of the PFMS Scholarships 2019 from School to college level which makes it important for the candidate for making sure that they fulfill the eligibility of the Scholarship for which they will be applying for. The fields need to be filled are Name of the Candidate, Mobile Number, E-mail Id, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Education Board, Standard or Class, Lst year result, Marks Obtained, Grade, Institution Name, If engaged in any job, Parental Income and Word Verification. The click on the show schemes button will display all the eligible schemes of scholarship to the candidates.
Know your PFMS Payment Status – PFMS UP Scholarship Payment Status
Candidates who will get the details on the PFMS Scholarship 2019 like the payment details or the status of the PFMS Student Scholarship can check the scholarship details in the following ways as Payment by Aadhar Number, and Payment by the Account Number.
PFMS Scholarship 2019 Payment by Adhar number
- Enter the Aadhar Number in the field required.
- Enter the Aadhar Number again to confirm it.
- Candidates then have to do word verification. They have to enter the letters as it is shown in the image above. (letters are non-case sensitive)
- Click on the Search button.
PFMS Scholarship 2019 Payment by the Account Number
- Select the bank, Enter the first few letters of the Bank’s Name.
- Candidates then have to enter the Account Number.
- Enter the Candidate’s Account Number.
- Enter the Candidate’s Account Number again to confirm it.
- Candidates then have to do word verification. They have to enter the letters as it will be shown in the image above. (letters are non-case sensitive)
- Click on the search button.
PFMS Student Scholarship: pfms.nic.in sc
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a Central Plan Scheme monitoring system, of the department of expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a platform for e-payment of subsidy under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to both Aadhar based & Non- Aadhar based bank accounts through NPCI.
PNB has implemented DBT payments through PFMS for the beneficiaries covered under the scheme. The beneficiary has to get the PPA (Print Payment Advice) generated by the registered agent and present the PPA at any of our branches for payment.
PFMS Scholarship 2019 Renewal
Candidates who are enrolled for the Scholarship programme of PFMS 2019(pfms.nic.in sc) will have to renew their Scholarship by providing the required details and the credentials in the login section. The renewal of the Scholarship is a simple process where that student has to get their registration done following a few of the easy steps. The renewal of the PFMS Scholarship 2019 will be important for the candidates who are planning on accessing the Scholarship and have maintained the required academic record to be eligible for accessing the renewed scholarship. The renewal of the Scholarship will only be on the official website of PFMS and there will be no other way of this procedure. It is important that the candidate must follow the step very carefully for the renewal of the PFMS Scholarship 2019: pfms.nic.in sc.
Steps for PFMS Scholarship 2019 Renewal @ pfms.nic.in sc
We are providing the steps in detail for the renewal of the PFMS Scholarship 2019 of the candidate for The Public Financial Management System Scholarship. The link for the renewal will be provided on the official website of the PFMS (pfms.nic.in scholarship). It is advised that the candidate must keep themselves updated and must keep visiting the website on a regular for any of the latest updates regarding the dates for the renewal of the Scholarship.
Go through the steps of PFMS Scholarship 2019 Renewal from the points mentioned below.
Step 1: The candidate who is already enrolled for the PFMS Scholarship 2019 programme will have to visit the official website of PFMS- pfms.nic.in.
Step 2: The link of ‘PFMS Scholarship 2019 Student Registration’ will be available on the website. Candidate will have to select the Scholarship scheme which they plan to renew.
Step 3: Candidate will have to select the year in which they passed class 12th and the education board in which they were or are enrolled.
Step 4: Candidate will have to provide the IFSC Code and the account number. and click on the search button.
Step 5: The form will be filled automatically by the system if the student is already enrolled for the PFMS Scholarship 2019 programme by pfms.nic.in sc.
Step 6: The candidate will have to provide the mobile number and an OTP will be sent to the candidate. Enter OTP.
Step 7: Candidate will have to verify and has to provide the Email ID.
Step 8: In the next step the candidate will have to create their User ID and Password.
Step 9: Click on the submit button for the final submission of the Renewal Application form.
Important Points Regarding PFMS Scholarship 2019(pfms.nic.in sc)
The candidate must be aware of a few of the points before proceeding to fill up the Application form to apply for the PFMS Scholarship 2019 Scheme. It is important that the candidate must avoid any form of error while applying for the PFMS Scholarship 2019. It is important that the applicant must keep visiting the website of PFMS on a regular basis.
Go through a few of the important points from below regarding PFMS Scholarship 2019:
- The candidate will have to keep visiting the website of pfms.nic.in on a regular basis so as to keep themselves updated with the latest information regarding the PFMS Scholarship 2019 programme.
- The Public Management Financial System Scholarship (PFMS) provides various Scholarships varying from School to College level.
- Applicants will have to register themselves first at PFMS Scholarship 2019 portal. It will be important that the candidate must provide the correct details while registering themselves.
- It is important that the Applicant must have gone through the Information Bulletin in details before proceeding for the Application Form. The candidate must be aware of the eligibility criteria of the PFMS Scholarship 2019 for which they will be applying for. Only after ensuring the criteria they will be able to proceed for the Application form.
- The details in the Application form must be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will prohibit the candidate from registering for the Scholarship programme.
- Candidates will be able to check their Application payment status either by providing the Aadhaar Card number or the Account Number.
- The amount of the PFMS Scholarship 2019 will be transferred directly to the candidate’s account.
PFMS Scholarship Portal – Benefits | pfms.nic.in sc
The PFMS Scholarship 2019 portal is very useful for students as it helps in the easy disbursement of the scholarship amount.
The PFMS Scholarship 2019 portal has many useful features that are mentioned below:
- Direct Scholarship Amount Transfer: The amount of scholarship is sent directly to the students through this portal.
- Time-Saving: The students can submit their application in 10 minutes on the PFMS Scholarship 2019 Portal and since there is no paperwork hence the work is done in a quick manner.
- Automatic Payments: The PFMS Scholarship 2019 portal automates and manages all the processes related to submission, verification, processing, sanction and disbursal of scholarship to the students.
- Easy tracking: It is very easy for a student to track his/her payment status through this portal using their Ids and Passwords.
- Helpline: The PFMS Scholarship 2019 portal has a helpline that can be used by the students for any query.
- Scholarship Renewal: The students can easily renew their scholarship through the PFMS scholarship portal as they can use the same ID they created, in the beginning, to register on the portal.
- Alerts to students: Regular alerts in the form of SMS and emails are sent to the students through this portal in the various stages of processing.
- Online help manual for students: For the convenience of students, an online help manual is also provided to help during the filling of form.