Pershing Square Scholarship In Oxford 2020/2021 | Ongoing: The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship was established in 2014 and offers education financing, university charges and a supplement to living costs for both years of study. You would also benefit from mentoring and networking opportunities with inspiring individuals and organizations that are part of the community of the Pershing Square Foundation. You become integrated into the community of Saïd Business School by holding receptions and conferences with our dean, professors and other MBA academics as quickly as you start your Master’s degree. Over the course of both years, you can access and use the resources and networks of your department and Oxford Saïd. You will also be asked to a New York City summer ‘ walk’ organized by the Foundation Pershing Square, where you can engage in conferences and lectures with major innovators and shift manufacturers.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford. Every year, up to five full scholarships are awarded by the Pershing Square Foundation to support outstanding 1+ 1 MBA students, covering both the Masters and the MBA year. Pershing Square Scholars are outstanding people who can show the ability and dedication to discovering scalable and sustainable alternatives to cultural problems on a global scale. The scholarship is to follow any of the degrees of the associated Master and merge it with our MBA. It is also available if you are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programs and would like to apply for MBA.
Pershing Square Scholars also have the chance to participate throughout the year in a variety of renowned meetings and activities including the Ditchely Conferences and the Skoll World Forum.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP).
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- MSc in Computer Science.
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education).
- MSc in Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology.
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology.
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management.
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education).
- MSc in Education (Higher Education).
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy.
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation.
- MSc in Sociology.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MST in Music.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2019 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition Fees
- College Fees
- £14,553 toward living expenses for both years of study
To be eligible for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Academic achievement.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
Note: These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- To apply for the 1+1 MBA you must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master.
- When submitting your MBA application, you will need to include a scholarship essay in addition to the required MBA essays. This year’s question is: ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’ (Maximum 500 words)
- Complete the MBA application form (selecting 1+1 under the program of interest), as well as apply to the partnering Master’s degree of your choice by the January 2020 admissions deadlines.