Oxford And Cambridge Society Of India Scholarships:
The University of Cambridge, University of Oxford is offering Oxford And Cambridge Society Of India Scholarships. You can check more scholarships from the university: University of CambridgeUniversity of Oxford
Oxford And Cambridge Society Of India Scholarships are available to undertake Diploma, Masters, Ph.D. level programs at University of Cambridge, University of Oxford.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The society is offering scholarships for admission to Oxbridge in the academic year 2019-20, as below:
- OCSI scholarship(s) worth INR 400,000 (Rupees Four Lacs only) consisting of equal amounts of the following two scholarships: OCSI K.K.Luthra Memorial Scholarship and OCSI Anita Banerji Memorial Scholarship, tenable at either the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac only) tenable only at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge, from Emmanuel College Cambridge (India) Trust.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac only) tenable only at St. Hilda’s College, Oxford, from Ritika Dhamija.
All applicants will automatically be considered for these scholarships as well as for any other grants that may become available from time to time.
Please return a scanned copy of the completed form by email to the Chair of the Scholarships Committee, The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India at the email ID: [email protected]
Kindly note that forms are only available by downloading from the website of the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (http://www.oxbridgeindia.com/scholarship.php) and are not available from the office of the Society.
Eligibility criterion: All applicants must have secured admission to the University of Oxford or to the University of Cambridge. Applicants must also meet the following criterion in order to be eligible for the above scholarships (please refer to the note: “OCSI Scholarships 2019 Guidelines”, available on the website of the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India for detailed criterion and guidelines).
- Not more than 30 years old as on 1 September 2019
- Nationality – Indian (Citizen of India)
- A graduate of an Indian university/school
- Ordinarily resident in India
- It would be preferred if late schooling was done in India
Submission deadline: All applications must reach by 1st May 2019. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed in New Delhi on 6th July 2019.