Otakikpo Joint Venture Leaders Of Tomorrow Scholarship 2018/2019 Scholarship Details:
Green Energy International Limited (GEIL), As an indigenous oil and gas company and operator of Otakikpo Marginal Field, Lekoil Oil & Gas Investment Ltd, in collaboration with its technical partner, offers a number of university scholarships to students and postgraduate students to suitably qualified Ikuru students, Ugama Ekede, Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet, Asuk Ama and other communities in the Andoni administrative region of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Applications are invited for: 2018/2019 Otakikpo Joint Venture Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Awards
- The scholarship aims to promote the development of human capital and the provision of quality education to host communities.
- The scholarship program also demonstrates the joint venture’s commitment to promoting harmonious relations with the host community. Through the program, the joint venture will grow the next generation of leaders for communities and the nation.
To qualify for consideration, applicant Must:
- Be registered Full Time as an undergraduate or post-graduate in a recognized Nigerian University or Polytechnic.
- Be already enrolled in the university or polytechnic at the time of application.
- A postgraduate student must have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corp programme or have an exemption letter.
- Be students with not less than 2.80 CGPA on 5-point scale or equivalent. Applicants Must provide Their statement of result and/or Transcript duly signed and stamped by the Registrar or appropriate authority of their institution.
- The beneficiaries shall be in any discipline accredited by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC).
- Provide Andoni Local Government Area identification certificate.
- Be a native of Ikuru Town, Ugama Ekede, Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet Asuk Ama and other communities in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers, State.
- Endorsed a letter from one of following: Recognized Traditional Chief, BOT Member, and Youth President.
The following categories of students need not apply:
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil and gas industry.
- Students with less than 2.80 CGPA on a 5-point scale or equivalent.
15th November 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Fill Application Form
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned original copies of the following documents in PDF / JPEG format for upload:
- Passport photograph with a white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px and weighing not more than 200kb)
- Current and valid School ID card.
- Admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- O’ Level / A’ Level result.
- JAMB result.
- Statement of result / Transcript; it must be signed by the Registrar or appropriate authority of the institution.
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result (For Post Graduate Applicants Only)
- Andoni Local Government Area identification certificate.
- Endorsed a letter from one of the following: Recognized Traditional Chief, BOT Member, and Youth President.
Make sure documents are named according to their meaning so that documents are not rotated during download.
Be sure to include the appropriate documents when prompted to download.
- GEIL JV Does not Demand Payment form Applicants. The application form is Free of charge.
- GEIL JV Does not Assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process applications.
- Multiple applications attract automatic disqualification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure their GSM telephone numbers and personal E-mail addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website.
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE