Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarships in US, 2019: Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarships in US, 2019 is open for. The scholarship allows Masters, MBA level programme(s) in the field of Business Administration, Engineering taught at USA Universities.
This program is a precedent in Egypt for private sector involvement in educational programs on a sustainable basis. The aim of which is to facilitate the academic development and character building of young Egyptians giving them the tools to develop their careers hence benefiting their communities in which they live.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for Masters degree level
Available Subject: Business Administration and Engineering
- The successful applicants of Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarships in US, 2019 will receive:
- Full tuition fees.
- A living allowance.
- Health insurance.
Eligible Nationalities: Students of Egypt can apply
Eligibility Criteria: ·
- A minimum of three years of working experience (only for MBA).
- Fields of Study: Engineering, Business Administration, and Construction management.
- Be planning to start their studies in the U.S.A in the year 2020.
- Be Egyptian nationals, who are residents of Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality applicants).
- Plan on pursuing their master’s degree at one of the top universities in the United States in the field of Business Administration or Engineering.
- Have not lived more than 3 years abroad.
- Be committed to coming back to Egypt for two years directly after the successful completion of the degree.
|· California Institute of Technology|
· Stanford University
· The University of California – Berkley
· Yale University
· Georgia Institute of Technology
· Northwestern University
· The University of Chicago
· Harvard University
· Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|· Princeton University|
· Cornell University
· Columbia University
· Duke University
· The University of Michigan
· Dartmouth University
· Carnegie Mellon University
· The University of Pennsylvania
· The University of Texas – Austin
· Application form: Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Graduate application
· Copy of test scores ( TOEFL iBT ® / GRE or GMAT).
· Copy of transcripts.
· Copy of graduation certificate.
· Two recommendation letters.
· For E-mail inquiries regarding the scholarship: [email protected] or contact AMIDEAST on 19263.
Deadline: 31 July 2019
: Masters, MBA
: Business Administration, Engineering
: Fully Funded