Ongoing UK and EU Students Foundation Year Bursary At The University of Bedfordshire UK: Opened in 1882, the University of Bedfordshire was formerly known as the University of Luton. It is educating around 15,000 students who come from over 100 countries to study at the University of Bedfordshire. It is a modern and forward-looking university that is famous for its vibrant & cosmopolitan student population.
Why study at the University of Bedfordshire? At the university, there are the various foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses available for students. It has two major campuses which are loaded with excellent facilities and learning resources. Its courses are designed to provide students with useful skills and knowledge sought by employers.
With the award of £2000, this application will provide support to those students intending to enroll in foundation year as part of an integrated four-year degree. The award will be granted throughout the course.
The University of Bedfordshire is pleased to sponsor a Foundation Year Bursary which is a very helpful scheme for all prospective international students.
Benefits Of The Ongoing UK and EU Students Foundation Year Bursary At The University of Bedfordshire UK
- £2,000 for some countries and £1,000 for some other countries. It is important to check the eligibility requirements for your country before applying.
- There is also a £500 merit scholarship available for those scoring 60% and above marks in their academic subjects with an average IELTS score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each band.
- There will also be a £750 Prompt Payment Discount available for continuing students progressing to their next year of study when full fees are paid on or before registration.
Eligibility Criteria For Ongoing UK and EU Students Foundation Year Bursary At The University of Bedfordshire UK
- Eligible Countries: Home/EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To receive consideration for this award, applicants need to have the following credentials:
- Aspirants must be the domicile of the UK or any EU country
- Entrants must be undertaking the foundation year as part of an integrated four-year degree.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: University of Bedfordshire
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: N/A
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the UK
How to Apply For The Ongoing UK and EU Students Foundation Year Bursary At The University of Bedfordshire UK
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this application. All you need to do is to apply for an eligible course at the university before the deadline. If your application for admission has been accepted, then you will automatically be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants are required to send the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for a foundation year degree program is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students with the nationality of any non- English speaking country will have to satisfy the English requirements of the university. The university accepts the following tests for its undergraduate program:
- TOEFL 550 / 213 / 80
- IELTS (Minimum scores: 5.5 overall and at least 5.5 for each: listening / reading / speaking / writing)
- TOEIC (Minimum scores: listening: 400 / reading: 385 / speaking: 160 / writing: 150)
- JMB University Test: Minimum Pass
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Minimum Grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English: Minimum Grade C
- GCSE or IGCSE English Language: Minimum C
- BEC Higher: Pass (grades A, B or C)
- English for Business Communication (C and G) – Level 2 First Class Pass
- LCCI International Qualifications – * English for Business (EFB) – Pass at Level 3, *
- English for Commerce (EFC) – Pass at Level 3
- Cambridge Overseas School Certificate: Minimum Grade C
- Scottish Certificate of Education Standard Grade English: Minimum Grade C
- Scottish Certificate of Education – Higher Grade English: Minimum Grade D
- Irish Leaving Certificate – Ordinary Level English: Minimum Grade C
- Irish Leaving Certificate – Higher Level English: Minimum Grade D
- Oxford High-Level Certificate: Minimum Pass
- Warwick English Language Test (WELT): Minimum CCC
- Certificate of Attainment in English (Edexcel): Minimum Level 4
- Anglia Certificate of English as a Foreign Language Proficiency
- TEEP (University of Reading) 6.0
- Integrated Skills Test in English (ISE): Level III or above
- Trinity College of London ISE: Level III or IV
- University of Central Lancashire Certificate of Proficiency in English Level 3 – Proficient User Pass
- Swansea University English test (SWELT) – Minimum Grade 6.0
- UCL Graduate Preparatory Course – 6.0 or above
- London Test of English – Advanced Level 4