Ongoing RMLA Masters Scholarships, 2020: These educational funds are obtainable for New Zealand participants and having the motive to support them in pursuing a masters degree courses either in New Zealand or overseas university, Ongoing RMLA Masters Scholarships, 2020 is open for New Zealand nationals only. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Any University in New Zealand or all over the World. The deadline for the scholarship is November 1, 2019.
If you are passionate about gaining knowledge, then you must take part in the RMLA masters programs, program which is providing by the Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc.
Degree Level: Masters
Available Subject: All subjects taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding, $5,000
Eligible Nationalities: Open to citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
Applicants for the scholarship must:
(a) be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident; and
(b) have an excellent academic record (B+ or better).
Selection will be based on the relevance of the proposed thesis or dissertation topic to advancing:
- the study of resource management (within the context of resource management legislation in New Zealand); and
- the objectives of the RMLA. The objectives of the RMLA are to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework;
- Excellence in resource management policy and process;
- Resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient and which produce high-quality environmental outcomes.
In cases where there is no suitable candidate, no scholarship will be given.
Application Procedure: Applicants should apply for the scholarship by completing the application form, Candidates are suggested to complete the RMLA fund application form and send it to- RMLA Scholarship Selection Committee RMLA PO Box 89187 Torbay, Auckland 0742. Applications must reach the RMLA by 1 November and a decision will be made in December.
- Supporting Documents: The form must be submitted with additional documents such as a certified copy of passport, copy of an academic record, a statement outlining proposed course of study, extra pages for section, written recommendation from a supervisor, and an outline of proposed thesis/Dissertation and Name of your supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is a must for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: Have excellent skills in the English language.
Benefits: One or more funds will be awarded per annum which will worth $15,000 and usually three $5,000 will be granted a year.
The Scholarship Application Form can be downloaded here.