NNPC/ADDAX Scholarships For Undergraduates 2018-2019: The NNPC / ADDAX scholarships for 100Level students, a national merit scholarship program for higher education institutions, invite qualified applicants to the National Scholarship Program for Higher Education Institutions of Merit. This NNPC Student Scholarship is a great way to help the young Nigerian students who think he/she may not be in school.
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2018 – If you have ever wondered why the NNPC / ADDAX scholarships have been delayed before announcing for the scholarship for one year, you are not alone. So many students have asked us questions like:
- Is NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Form Out
- How can I apply for NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2018
- What are NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Requirement
- Which Field of Study is required for the NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2018
- 2018 NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Deadline.
Here are the answers to all your questions, so sit back and drive with me.
NNPC scholarship for undergraduate:
This is a national merit grant for Nigerian students. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the oil company through which the Nigerian federal government regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry. Therefore, the introduction of the NNPC scholarship for undergraduate students was a welcome development that over the years has seen intelligent and talented Nigerian students hoping for an end to their higher education.
Eligibility for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Awards :
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
Attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on the course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Submission of Application:
Applications are usually sent to emails designated below when it commences.
NNPC / ADDAX scholarship Important Note:
- Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarships For Undergraduates Aptitude test venues
Applicants must indicate their preferred center for the test Centers are
- Port Harcourt
NNPC / ADDAX Application Closing date
All applications for the NNPC / ADDAX Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship.
The application is yet to commence and as such deadline is yet to be determined. Don’t be dismayed we will keep you updated
NOTE: APPLICATION HAS NOT COMMENCED YET, BUT WE WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED.