Nigerian Army Recruitment (DSSC) 2019 Information
The Nigerian army, as it is officially called, is undoubtedly the largest military power in the country. it is respected and revered by many. Due to the nature of their work, many people are interested in such collaboration and have created a platform that allows interested people to apply. The Nigerian army DSSC recruitment.
The Nigerian military, DSSC Recruitment, recruits staff each year to fill vacancies and, during the process, sets out various requirements for their candidates. These requirements correspond to what we will propose in this article. The availability of forms and where to obtain them will also be indicated.
Requirements for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years, while medical consultants be not more than 40 years of age by October 2016.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to Nigerian army standards.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of the state of origin.
- Candidates must not have anybody inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity.
- At least 4 credits (one of them must be in English) achieved at 2 sittings of WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- If you know several Nigerian languages, this will be an advantage during army recruitment 2018.
How to Apply for the Nigerian army DSSC Recruitment
1. Log on to http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to create an account.
2. take note of the Qualification Criteria.
3. From the Home Page, Select DSSC application.
4. Once the registration is successful, you will receive an email notification
containing your login details.
5. Click on ‘Login’ in the email letter to complete the application form.
6. Ensure that all required documents are being uploaded:
Required documents include:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
After Uploading all these documents____
Print the online photo session when you have completed your request online.
The first page of the print out must be signed by a court and the second page must be signed by the local governor/secretary or a lieutenant of the rank of lieutenant colonel or equivalent or higher of your state.
Successful short-listed candidates must present their printed photo card to the selection panel during the interview process.
After reviewing your application, you can find out if you are eligible for screening. Check with your request number. Fortunately, when you qualify for testing, you should read the following information:
Items needed for state screening:
You will have to come to the screening center with the following items:
Original and photocopies of the credentials
Scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB)
National Identity card/slip
Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs
Candidates are only allowed to apply for one job position. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will not be considered
The online application is free for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Do not pay money to those who claim to work with the board or sell the form because everything here is free.
This is the latest news to date on recruitment by the Nigerian DSSC army. We will keep you informed of any changes as we continue to pray for your application to be successful. Good luck!
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is available for sale and applications are welcome. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it as soon as we expect the form to be available soon.
Your opinion is important to us and we hope to have one. Please comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise, we will keep you informed as soon as an update appears on this page (or on the available forms).