Netherlands Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021: Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Stipends are funded by Justus and Louise van Effen’s heritage. Mr. van Effen researcher at TU Delft in the 1940s and thought heavily that technological innovations would help solve social problems. The Justus & Louise von Effen Foundation was created to stimulate and socially support outstanding global MSc learners in their desire to teach at TU Delft.
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue postgraduate studies at the Delft University of Technology. A number of scholarships for outstanding global candidates are accessible at TU Delft.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture & the Built Environment
- Civil Engineering & Geosciences
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Technology, Policy, and Management
- Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2019 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
Program Period: 2 Years
Netherlands Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Coverage
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
€30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
€11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
To be eligible for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2020, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programs.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
How to Apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship:
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc program application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents to reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch. These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to [email protected] His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink. If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee. Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.