For Those That Want to Make a Difference
With an MSc in Rural Development and Natural Resource Management at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, you will gain skills from different disciplines to find solutions for challenges in the development and management of rural areas globally.
You could be developing a career in the field, or in the private sector. There are also opportunities in academic and NGO sectors that could be open to you.
World Class Facilities.
The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences in Uppsala is Sweden’s best young university (Times Higher Education) and is world-class in the fields of life and environmental sciences.
The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences is featured in the Top 10 out of 26,000+ degree-granting institutions of higher education worldwide in Forestry, Soil Science, Biodiversity Conservation and Veterinary Sciences.
The university is also ranked Top 4 in Agriculture and Forestry and offers you excellent opportunities for in-depth, advanced studies in the MSc in Rural Development and Natural Resource Management programme.
You could be studying courses in:
- Governance of natural resources
- Global food systems and food security
- Conflict, democracy, and facilitation
- The practice of rural development
… and much more!
Apply by: January 2019
Programme start: September 2019
Duration: 2 years
Tuition Fee: Free for students from EU/EEA/Switzerland,
SEK 219,000 (approx. USD 24,200) for students from outside EU/EEA/Switzerland
Last Highest Qualification
Bachelor’s degree including specialized studies comprising 90 ECTS (or equivalent) within one of the following disciplinary domains:
- Social science
- Natural science
Equivalent to upper secondary school English
When You Click Start Quiz
- You’ll be starting a quiz to learn more about the university and programme.
- Complete the profile form. If you fit the programme’s eligibility criteria, an admissions expert will be in touch to help you with your decision.
- Login to Sqore to access the quiz. Don’t have an account? You’re only two clicks away to set one up!