Mohammed Bin Zayed University (MBZUAI) Dubai Scholarships 2021: MBZUAI offers an array of graduate programs designed for the pursuit of advanced specialized knowledge and skills in artificial intelligence. it dedicated faculty and staff to provide encouragement and guidance to enable you to make the right choices.
MBZUAI is a modern and innovative university offering a choice of graduate programs in Artificial Intelligence that are relevant to market needs, to help students succeed in their chosen career and leverage their acquired knowledge to tackle some of the greatest challenges of our time.
Mohammed Bin Zayed University (MBZUAI) Dubai Scholarships 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and doctoral studies. The scholarship offers 100% tuition fees waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation, and many more benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Mohammed Bin Zayed University (MBZUAI) Dubai Scholarships 2021
To qualify for Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Each applicant has to show proof of English language ability by providing a TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- MSc requirement: Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Ph.D. requirement: Master of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application
- A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university. For more details on the attestation and equalization procedures, please visit the UAE MOE website
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is a plus and would be considered in the evaluation of the applicants. (optional)
Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Cover Tuition Fees
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- A monthly allowance will be provided to all admitted students during their study period at MBZUAI. However, and to maintain their scholarships, stipends, and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the University code of conduct and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
- Accommodation & Meals
- All students are given housing accommodation on the Masdar City campus. They will be provided with accommodation containing en-suite facilities, a kitchen and living area with TV and an internet connection. Facilities on campus for all students include a gym, multi-purpose areas for sports activities, restaurants, coffee shops, and an organic food store, plus a canteen that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Other relevant Engineering majors
According to the selected program.
|Deadline: January 15, 2021, / July 15, 2021||The institution (s): Muhammad Bin Zayed University|
|Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral||Study in: Dubai|
How to Apply for Mohammed Bin Zayed University (MBZUAI) Dubai Scholarships 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- register to an online website from here.
- choose your program and fill out your application form.
- make your academic profile and submit your documents and certificates.Note: fill all required information in the English language only.
- Documents to attach:
- Official Transcript: provide complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting an application
- Statement of purpose: In a 500 to 1,000-word essay, the applicant should present his/her motivation for applying to the university. It may include information regarding the applicant’s personal and academic background as well as his/her chosen career path; goals as a prospective student; graduation plans.
- Research proposal (For Ph.D.): It is a 3-5 page document summarizing the potential research project an applicant is interested in working on. The proposal should justify the research gap which the applicant would like to fill in throughout his/her study. It must be presented in the context of currently existing literature. The proposal must provide an overview of how he/she aims to investigate the underlying research project, and what are the expected outcomes. The proposal could also mention his/her relevance and suitability for the project. Finally, the proposal should highlight the scientific and commercial significance of the project. Note that applicants are expected to write a proposal completely independently. MBZUAI selection team will read an applicant’s proposal and use it as one of the measures to gauge and assess his/her skills. MBZUAI faculty will NOT help applicants write a research proposal for the application
Website For Mohammed Bin Zayed University (MBZUAI) Dubai Scholarships 2021
To know more about Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.