Michael E. Weintraub Esq Grants In USA: Mr. Weintraub is a Cum Laude graduate from Rutgers School of Law, Camden; a George Washington University graduate with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, Magna Cum Laude, a President’s Scholar, a Best Paper in Alternative Conflict Resolution, and a Business Manager of the Rutgers School of Law Advocate.
Why should you apply for this program? Through this program, the most worthy candidate who hails from a family that is not so wealthy will be provided financial support. In removing financial constraints, the Michael E Weintraub Esq Grant goes a long way. He gives Weintraub the perfect dose of inspiration and encouragement to move on in the right direction toward achieving career goals and ambitions.
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the grants program offered by Michael E Weintraub.
The studentship is designed to support American students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program in the USA.
Brief Description Of Michael E. Weintraub Esq Grants In USA
University or Organization: Michael E Weintraub
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the USA
Benefits Of Michael E. Weintraub Esq Grants In USA
Michael E Weintraub will provide a one-time award of $1,000 yearly to commendable students. Furthermore, the grant is free money or gift money.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a high school senior scholar who is currently registered in a recognized and accredited university, institution, or college
- Must be a high school senior scholar who is at present registered in a familiar and accredited university, institution, or college
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to write an essay on the topic “In what way is your university education instrumental to achieving your life goals?” and then, must submit your application along with your original essay with complete and precise details to Michael E Weintraub Esqvia email at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
To know more about Hubei Government Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.