Merit funding for International Students 2020/2021 At King’s College USA: King’s College is a highly respected Catholic institution for higher learning in Wilkes-Barre, PA. It is recognized for holding excellence in teaching, learning, and scholarship. It was founded in 1946 and since then it has been working toward its mission of transforming minds and hearts with zeal in communities of hope.
Why study at King’s College? At this college, there is a range of wonderful curriculum and in co-curricular programs available for students. These programs help students gain useful knowledge and cultivate leadership skills. The college is solely dedicated to teaching its students not only how to make a living, but how to live.
To reward international students’ hard work and achievements, King’s College is come up with a marvelous Merit Scholarship scheme.
The grant is worth $18,000 and renewable for all four years of study based on satisfactory academic performance and full-time enrollment.
All the successful candidates will get the award worth $18,000 that will support them in studying at King’s College.
Eligibility For Merit funding for International Students 2020/2021 At King’s College USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
- Entrants must be international students
- Aspirants should be seeking to apply for any undergraduate program at King’s College.
Application Deadline: Open
Brief Description Of Merit funding for International Students 2020/2021 At King’s College USA
University or Organization: King’s College
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: N/A
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the USA
How to Apply For Merit funding for International Students 2020/2021 At King’s College USA
- How to Apply: No additional application is required. All applicants will automatically be selected at the time of admission in any eligible program at King’s College.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide the following supporting documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for an undergraduate degree program at King’s College, aspirants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
Merit funding for International Students 2020/2021 At King’s College USA Frequently Asked Questions
- Does King’s College give scholarships?
- What is King’s College known for?
- How many international students go to KCL?
- What grades do I need to get into King’s College London?
English language requirements
English language O-Level/IGCSE/GCSE grade C. International Baccalaureate Standard Level English, grade 4. IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill. TOEFL paper-based test: we require a minimum of 583 with a minimum of 53 in all skills.
- How competitive is King’s College London?
- How old is KCL?
- How much does living in London cost for a student?