Mechanical Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment and thorough knowledge of equipment used in oil and gas installations
- Knowledge of aero-derivative gas generators and compressors, Firewater pumps, HP barrel pumps, submersible pumps, process and utility valves, and Diesel Generators
- Participate in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA….)
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs.
- Participate and propose a solution in interfaces resolution between contractors for all mechanically related matters
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum: 8 years experience in the mechanical maintenance
- Higher National Diploma or Higher Qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- SAP experience and know-how.
- Production Operations: Maintenance Management, Predictive Maintenance
- Maintenance Operations: Mechanical Maintenance, Troubleshooting techniques knowledge
- Maintenance Engineering: CMMS Activities, Maintenance systems, and policies knowledge
- Specialist Knowledge: Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity
- Organization Processes: Internal Standard
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online