MBA Scholarship At Erasmus University Netherlands: Erasmus University Rotterdam is a highly ranked, international research university, based in the dynamic and diverse city of Rotterdam, Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian. Wikipedia,
MBA Scholarship At Erasmus University Netherlands is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to undertake an MBA degree at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Netherlands for the academic year 2020-2021. Variable scholarship amounts and are offered as a partial tuition fee waiver for the International Full-time MBA programme. They do not offer full tuition fee scholarships.
The RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application. For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
As our scholarship application deadlines run parallel with our MBA application deadlines, all candidates are considered for a scholarship at the same time and in line with the MBA application round that they are submitting to.
- Business administration and management
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Variable scholarship amounts and are offered as a partial tuition fee waiver for the International Full-time MBA programme. They do not offer full tuition fee scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Ability to contribute in a multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- All candidates who submit an application to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply for MBA Scholarship At Erasmus University Netherlands
Please follow the following application procedure to avail Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
(1) Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme () are automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required as the Awards Committee considers the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration.
(2) Sign Up from here.
(3) Complete your application and prepare the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- Candidates who are invited for an admissions interview must complete a video response via Kira Talent.
|Deadline: November 05, 2020||Institution(s): Erasmus University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Netherlands|
To know more about Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website:
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2020
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2020
- UNICAF Scholarship 2020
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2020
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2020 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2020 | USA Scholarships