Massey University Canada Offers Ph.D. Positions in Plant Pathology 2019: Massey University is pleased to offer the Ph.D. Positions at School of Fundamental Sciences for students from a background in plant biology or in fungal biology with interest in plant biology. International applicants who have a degree or expect to hold a high-grade Honours or Masters-level degree (or equivalent) in relevant life sciences are eligible to apply.
Founded in 1927, Massey University is a world-leading university in New Zealand offers a range of degree at bachelor, master and doctoral level. It delivers research-led teaching and research training across the country and the world. It provides a high level of support to all international students.
This project aims to discover how plant resistance strategies affect disease development of three fungi, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum, Ciborinia camelliae, and Botrytis cinerea.
All Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ONGOING | Maryland Hispanic Gala $2,000 Scholarship 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- UNICAF Scholarship 2019
- HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019
- Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students To Study In UK
- $400k Mike Rowe Scholarship Program 2019 [UPDATED]
- Redhead Scholarship 2019 | USA Scholarships
Masters and Ph.D. degree programs.
Field of Study:
The program will be awarded for Ph.D. study in Plant Pathology subject offered by Massey,
The scholarship has a value of $25,000 NZD tax-free p/a plus Ph.D. registration fees (Currently approx. $7,800 NZD for international and domestic students) for up to 3 years.
Aspirants from all nationalities are welcome.
Massey University Canada Offers Ph.D. Positions in Plant Pathology 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Have a background 1) in plant biology with a genuine interest in disease resistance or 2) in fungal biology with interest in plant biology
- Relevant experience in bioinformatics and molecular biology is an advantage
- Applicants should hold, or expect to hold, a high-grade Honours or Masters-level degree (or equivalent) in relevant life sciences
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Questions and applications should be e-mailed to [email protected]
- Applications should include a full CV, a cover letter outlining your interests in relation to this research, and the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- Applicants must have, or expect to hold, a high-grade Honours or Masters-level degree (or equivalent) in relevant life sciences.
- International applicants must meet the Massey University English language requirement for postgraduate studies.
Massey University Canada Offers Ph.D. Positions in Plant Pathology 2019 Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 11, 2019