Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship 2020 At Argonne National Laboratory USA: This Fellowship is open to international students from all over the world who intend to pursue doctoral studies at Argonne National Laboratory USA. This fellowship is given globally to excellent doctoral researchers and engineers.
Fellows are employed as an Argonne Scholar with complete rewards, an extremely competitive wage, and a research grant. Fellows may renew their appointments on an annual basis for a period of up to 3 years, with the option of retention.
Applicants for fellowships must demonstrate excellent skills in science or engineering studies and must make a clear commitment to becoming excellent leaders in the studies, they pursue. Fellows work closely with the sponsor of Argonne to pursue their study interests.
Eligibility Criteria for Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship 2020 At Argonne National Laboratory USA
To be eligible for Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You should display superb ability in scientific or engineering research and promise of becoming a global leader in the research you pursue.
- Proposals aligned with Quantum Information Sciences and Artificial Intelligence applied to Science are especially encouraged.
- Proposals from all STEM disciplines are accepted and should align with Argonne or DOE missions.
- Candidates should consult with their sponsors to determine the strategic alignment of proposals.
Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- A highly competitive salary
- A stipend for research support.
- 100% funded fellowship
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Quantum Information Sciences.
Up to 3 years.
|Deadline: October 1, 2020, by 7:00 PM Central Standard Time (US)||Institution(s): Argonne National Laboratory|
|Level of Study: Doctoral||Study in: USA|
How to Apply for Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship 2020 At Argonne National Laboratory USA
Please visit the official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship:
- To be considered for the Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship, candidates must apply through the application link. First, you have to create your account from ”Sign Up” in the application link. Then, click ”Apply” from the application link. Briefly, complete application packages will include:
- Research Proposal: Proposals should be submitted using the Research Proposal Template. For detailed instructions, refer to the Research Proposal Template Guidance at the end of this section. Both the guidance and template are accessible on the fellowship’s website.
- Graduate transcripts.
- Transcripts must include the name of the school, student’s name, the school’s watermark, official seal or symbol, and the Registrar’s signature. If the degree has been completed, transcripts must reflect the degree date.
- If the school does not provide transcripts, a copy of a diploma, or a letter from the Graduate School Office stating that you are enrolled or have completed all the requirements for the Ph.D. is acceptable. This letter must be on official school letterhead and signed by a representative from the Graduate School Office.
If the transcripts are not in English, please provide Translation of the information contained in the transcript and summary of the information contained in the transcript.
- Sending these supporting materials to ([email protected])
- Nomination form from Argonne sponsor (with a copy to Division Director) that addresses the strengths of the candidate, the merits of the research proposal, and how the candidate’s work is expected to contribute to org row Argonne’s research programs.
- Three letters of recommendation from other than Argonne staff. It is strongly recommended that candidates request letters from individuals who are familiar with the candidate’s work and can comment confidently on:
- Candidate’s ability to perform independently and on a team.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Candidate’s demonstrated independence of thought, ingenuity, and maturity.
- Major accomplishments and contributions to the candidate’s field.
- How the candidate ranks compared to others at a similar career stage in the field.
- For more information, click here.
- Letters should be in a PDF file from the individual(s) with a signature on official letterhead. In the subject line please include the name of the candidate.
- It is advised that applicants contact sponsors and references well in advance of the application deadline to ensure that all materials are received on time. Late materials may not be accepted once the review process has begun. To inquire about the status of your application pleases send an email to ([email protected]) with a copy to your sponsor.
To know more about Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship, United States, please visit the official website:
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.